42 ~ Destruction🌶️

Adrian

The drive home was interesting and a great amusement to watch her suffer from pleasure. She tried to run from me as soon as we got home. I chased her and scooped her small body up into my arms. I stand by what I said. I'm going to destroy her, make her mine in every way possible. Make her scream and beg, watch as her tears fall from those pleading eyes. I would take her on every surface but that's just wasting precious time. 

I carry her to the room and kick open the door as she claws at my arms and back. "ADRIAN FUCKING SANTORO, PUT ME DOWN!!" 

I chuckled at her attempt to escape. 

"Sorry, Bambina. I can't put you down until you've came twice against the wall. Then we go straight to butterfly and I absolutely destroy your pussy. I'll push you until you can take me hard and deep, I want to feel you clench my dick and coat it with your cum. Then I'll take it from behind getting that perfect view of your delicious ass as I pound it." I spoke huskily in her ear as I pushed her against the bedroom door. 

"That's going to be quite the challenge, but I'll take it. I'm on the pill just in case you worried over it." She responded with a breathy and soft tone. 

I pulled on a mischievous smile as I tore off her clothes. Shirt, bra, sweats, and underwear. Nothing covers her gorgeous body, the woman I fell deeply in love with. She tries to hide herself feeling insecure under my lustful gaze. 

"Don't hide, love. I've seen every inch of you and you're perfect. Don't ever hide your beauty from me." I give her a soft kiss one that holds gentleness as I slowly pry her hands of her body.

I kiss every part of her she's insecure about. I show her that no matter what they think, she is beautiful to me. The only source of light, the only girl that takes my breath from my lungs, the only girl that can provide me with oxygen in her presence. Mine. All mine. 

Adeline removes my shirt in an instant and tails her hands down my torso to the waistband of my pants. She makes things quick and pulls down my briefs with my pants, my dick is set free and reaches below my bellybutton the hardest it has ever been. I don't doubt it will get harder and larger once this show gets a move on. 

"Tell me, sweetheart. How do you want to be fucked on the wall? I need two options for your two climaxes." I take her chin in between my index finger and thumb lifting her head to get her attention. 

"Slow and passionate, then fast and rough." She answers in short. 

I nod taking in her request. Everything will be to her liking, not one thing will she not enjoy. 

"Skip the fore play?" 

She nods. 

I lift her so she can wrap her legs around my waist and get comfortable before I start anything. Once comfortable, I gently grab under her thighs and widen her legs making sure to lift them. She shivered as her glistening pussy was exposed to the cold air of the room. 

"Ready?" I ask as I position myself at her entrance. 

"Yes..." she whispers. 

Slowly, I slide in pushing inch by inch. We moan in sync at the feeling, her clenching around me, me throbbing with the urge to just rail her. I push to the hilt and let her breathe and adjust as I place teasing kisses to her neck. Adeline digs her nails into my shoulders then relaxes.

"You can move now." She gives me the go ahead. 

I slowly pull out before I push back in just as slow, savouring this peace before the chaos. Adeline lets out long sighs and darkly lit moans. 

"You're doing so good." I whisper sweet nothings in her ear. 

Eight minutes later she cums. I feel victorious but that's just the first of many tonight. I go straight into the fast and rough she wanted. Strings of moans and curses fill the room as her body twitches in my hold. She arches and moves her hips trying to meet with my thrusts. I do what I can to hold my own release, keeping focus on her pleasures. My eyes travel along her body watching her breasts bounce with my thrusts, taking in every curve I can see, and watching as my dick roughs her up. 

I get harder inside her and she moans loudly, "Holy fuck Adrian...you just got two times bigger!" 

I laugh and continue to destroy her fucked out, raw, pink pussy. I wrap her right leg around my waist and bring my thumb to her clit. I send her over the edge and her pussy has a death grip on me. I almost came with her but I held off to give her the rest of the fun. 

I wrap my arms around her and pull her off the door. Our bodies drenched in sweat. I gently lay her down on the centre of the bed. I rest her legs on my shoulder as I move to hover over her. She leans her head into the pillows breathing heavily as I enter her again. Her cum makes it easier to slip inside and once I'm in there's no telling when I'll leave. 

"How rough do you want this?" I ask, concerning myself with her comfort. 

"As rough as you can make it. Only rough and hard." 

I nod at that and give her one hard thrust to see if that's what she meant. 

"Yes! Yes...just like that one." She squirms under me.

"I'm not going to be gentle, love. You either take it or tap out, got it?" When she didn't answer I gave her a warning thrust to get her attention. "Answer me, Adeline." 

"I understand" her breath hitched. 

"Good, now be good and let me hear those screams and cries." I pound her with a punishing force going hard. 

She screams out my name and begs for more. 

"Yes, scream my name. Louder, principessa. I know you have it in you." 

Nothing. Her legs close around me tightly restricting some of my driving force.

"Open those pretty legs for me, amore. I don't want to force them open." I shake my head while keeping that steady rhythm of which I fucked her. 

She clawed at my back moaning and tears fell down her face. When she didn't give me a direct answer I pulled her legs open and held them open. 

"Adrain!" She gasped in between a scream. 

"I told you to be good, that means you look at me with those gorgeous eyes and do as I say in this very moment so I don't have to make you do it. God, I can feel my dick hitting your cervix, amore. I'll take it easy so I don't hurt you." 

"No! Fuck no. You could kill me and I'd still forgive you. I want what you promised." She glared up at me. 

"Giuro su Dio che sei la mia morte, mia moglie." (I swear to God you are the death of me, my wife.) 

"English, Adrian." 

"It's nothing important, wife."

Then and only then I continued to reek absolute havoc and destroy everything she ever allowed me to take. I feel like I'm suffocating in her, yet she is the oxygen in which I desperately breathe. I'm a greedy man, I can't deny. She makes me want everything, I would do anything and everything for her. If it means giving her the world and sacrificing myself, I would do it just to see her precious smile.