41~ A Game 🌶️

Adeline

After I got into the car I sat quietly staring out the window. We drive out of the garage then we are out on the road heading deeper into the city. I squish myself as close to the door as possible as my legs are shut.

I'm slightly upset about the comment Adrian made back at home. I was kind of stuck in my own world and shivered when I felt a heavy weight on my thigh. I look down and of course it's Adrian's hand. I think nothing of it until he starts to caress and squeeze my thigh while he drives. It makes me insane, but I try not to show it. The veins of his hands pop out just right every time he gently squeezed my thigh. I was getting immensely turned on by just his hand. 

I calm myself down not wanting to show how much it excites me, yet my plan goes to shit when he roughly pulls my legs open. He slides his hand up and down my inner thigh and shivers are constantly going up my spine. I try to put my hand on top of his to stop it but he grunts and shoves my hand off. 

"I'm going to play a game." He slowly glides his fingers up higher on my thigh. "At every red light I'm going to tease you. No cumming, no moving, just pure torture. Every time you hold your cum until the green light you get a reward for later. Now, will you be a good bunny and play?" We come up to a set of red lights. His hand just inches away from where he wants to be. I nod and he starts to gently rub my clothed pussy. 

"I need words, Tesoro." He demands. 

"Yes..." I muster out a whisper and we were off driving to the next set of lights. I think he abandoned the shopping trip as we started aimlessly driving to every red light possible. 

After passing two green lights we finally came to a red light. Adrian dips his hand into my sweats and feels my soaked pussy. I lean my head back against the headrest of the seat and sigh.

"No underwear? You were just waiting for it, weren't you?" He smirks and turns his attention back to the red light. 

His fingers gently stroke my folds and I groan in frustration. If I move he will punish me, if I don't move I won't get what I want. His fingers slowly spread my folds and were so close to entering me when the light turned green. Adrian pulled his hand out of my pants and continued driving to the next set of red lights. I pushed my legs back together and I could tell he didn't like that by the animalistic look in his eyes. When we came to another red light he continued where he left off and pushed his fingers in me. 

"Adrian..." I whispered. 

"Yes, say my name, baby." He slowly pumped his fingers and the pleasure slowly built up. The light turned green and everything was removed. I was frustrated, but I knew I had to be good and play his game if I wanted it. 

"I thought we were going shopping?" I asked and it came out as a mere squeak. 

"Yeah, I'll take you to wherever you want to go."

"Can we go to Walmart? I want to get Oreos." I looked at him as he looked at me. He wasn't done with his game, but he stopped it for now. 

"Of course, Sweetheart." He drove to Walmart and we parked the car. I got out first and waited for him to join me as I walked into the store. "Get as many packs you want." 

Adrian grabbed a basket to carry all our items as he followed behind me closely. He had a cold expression on his face but he was just a big softie. We walked around until I spotted the Oreos and took his hand to drag him towards them. 

"Okay, I want this one, this one, this one, and this one!" I grabbed 2 packs of each different type of Oreos on the shelf. Adrian just chuckled and shook his head at my childish behaviour. 

"Is that everything you wanted to get?" 

"Yup!" There was more that I wanted, but it didn't matter anymore. His game was fun but torture and I wanted to keep things short so we can get back to playing. 

Adrian came close to me and leaned down to be met with my ear. He pushed my hair out of the way and whispered, "eager to keep playing, little mouse?" His lips curved into a devilish smile and grazed my ear as he stood back up. 

When we bought the Oreos and got settled back into the car, it was time to head back home and play the game again. The first set of lights were red. Commence the game. 

Adrian put his hand back into my sweats and pushed his fingers back in me. This time it wasn't just two, it was three and I could feel the way they stretched my walls. He pumped them harder with an increase in speed. His thumb stimulated my clit in circles, flicking and adding pressure. I was on the verge of cumming and I struggled to hold it. 

"Adrian, please!" I moaned. "I can't fucking take it!" I was a moaning mess all from his fingers. 

"You can take my dick, but not my hands? Baby, I'm a little disappointed, I might not let you cum at all for your punishment." He tisked. 

I didn't answer. If I did I would have came on the spot. 

"When we get home, I'm fucking you to no end. I'm fucking you till you can't walk, I'm fucking you until you beg me to stop. And you are going to take my dick like a good girl in every possible position. You will take it when I slam into you, pound you, rail you, breed you. Your pussy belongs to me, I own every inch of you." His words get me soaked and I know there is no running from him when he gets like this as he catches me every single time.