Chapter 42 Pony Care.

Shep POV.

Shep: wow, it's quite hot out here, teeny, but not like last year. That was the worse heat wave we've experienced here at horseland.

Teeny: you said it shep. Oh dear, looks like Sarah is a little tired right now. Taking care of a colt isn't easy. Just like a human baby, but I wouldn't know that.

Angora: humans are complex compared to us. We know how to handle anything naturally, while humans can get stressed easy.

Shep: angora, I think we get it, but Y/N is with his dad at the moment. Making up for some lost time. Sadly this will be the last day he does see his dad; at least that's what he said to will.

Teeny: how do you think, Y/N will take it? He hasn't seen his dad in a while, but now he has to leave him again?

Angora: human relationships are kinda hard to understand, so don't stress yourself out over it.

Shep: teeny may not be the only one stressed.

Now at the corral.

Sarah leans by the fence as she felt a little stressed out from taking care of shadowfax, nothing horribly wrong; he's just a handful. Sarah than checks her phone and sends you and text, but she knows that you're busy with your dad. Nani shows up behind Sarah.

Nani: hey, Sarah, how are you feeling? You look tired. When's the last time you toke a nap or sat down.

Sarah: oh hey, Nani, ah no I'm okay. I'm just a little tired from taking care of shadowfax. He's quite a handful. I can see why, Y/N needs a break. I hope he's doing alright with his dad.

Nani: don't worry about, Y/N, he's gonna be feeling better after he settles down with his dad for the last time. I hear he'll be leaving back to where ever he's going. Poor, Y/N, he sure does miss him a lot.

Sarah: I know and that's what I'm worried about.

Now at your POV.

You and your dad were at the train station.

Y/N: can't you just stay a little longer, dad? I don't want you to go.

Your dad pats your head.

Dad: Y/N, I love you, son, but me and your mom just don't see eye to eye anymore. For the sake of you, I think it's best that we stay separated, but don't worry I'll be around every now and again.

Y/N: okay....but I really do miss you. I know I'm not the best son, but I try my best.

Dad: of course you're a great son to me. I hear you're going to joining the racing track again this year. You are a two time champion aren't you?

Y/N: I try to be modest about it, dad. I am not like those other guys who like to flash all the time. Me and Zod work as a team and we do it together. I don't know what this year holds, but

Dad: that's my boy. You do your best this year. I'll be watching you and your horse on tv. I hope to do visits like this often, but I know how your mother feels about that.

Y/N: I know, I just wish it was different. I don't know the real reason why, but I'm just glad that I got to spend time with you now more than ever.

Your dad once again gives you a hug and you hug him back. You felt yourself about to cry a little, but you had to stop yourself.