Chapter 36 OverCome Depression

Sheps POV

Shep: what a nice sunny day today. What I would've give to play fetch with Bayle.

Teeny: I'll take a bath later, shep. It's warm out here and I wish to cool off a little bit.

Angora: well, I'll take a bath right now, but I'm thirsty. You're right, teeny, it is warm out here.

Teeny: everything is so great on a nice sunny day. Who would be sad on such a scenery?

Shep: it may be sunny now, teeny, but sometimes not all of us can experience such happiness when things are going wrong in their lives. Like Y/N for example.

Teeny: another story now, shep? I remember it like it was just yesterday.

Angora: it was last week, teeny, but let us here him out, teeny.

Teeny and angora sit down and listen to what shep had to say.

Shep: now, remember when Y/N as going through something, but didn't want to be a burden.

Now Sarah's POV.

Sarah gives scarlet a apple to reward her for her good performance. She than gave her horse gentle pats.

Sarah: good, girl. I'm so glad I can make you feel better, girl.

Scarlet whinnies and nuzzles Sarah. She giggled and looked into her horses eyes. Till jack and spirit showed up.

Jack: hey, Sarah, have you seen Y/N? He didn't seem to come to practice today. I tried calling his cell, but he didn't answer. So, I'm asking you.

Sarah: no, is everything okay with him? He didn't seem to feel upset last time I saw him.

Jack: I don't know, but whatever it is; he doesn't seem to want to talk to anyone right now. Maybe he'll listen to you. I gotta go meet Alma.

Sarah: okay, jack, I'll see you around. Can you put Scarlett in her stable? I'm going to go check on Y/N.

Jack: of course.

Jack takes Scarlett into the stables. Sarah than walks into the house to chance into Aimee thing more comfortable and casual. Especially because shes going to your house.

Now in the stables the horses Pov

Jack hitches Spirit and Scarlett near zod; he was eating some grain. After he ate a little, he looks up to scarlet and spirit.

Scarlet: did you hear? Y/N didn't show up to practice today. That's so weird; he's always wanting to learn more about how to ride and race.

Zod: it really is odd that Y/N didn't show up. It's so hard being in my stable for so long. I want to race.

Scarlett: don't worry, Zod, Y/N will feel better once Sarah goes to his house today.

Zod looks over to spirit; they're going. To try and talk to him.

Zod: so, spirit, what are your thoughts about all this? Surely you miss Y/N as well.

Spirit: I try not to think about it.....at least human thoughts.....

Scarlet: that's understandable, spirit. It is kinda hard ti understand humans, but Y/N is easy to read.

Zod: that's the most I heard out of you today.