Chapter 18 Horses and Bounding

Sheps POV.

Shep was laying down under the tree as shade was provided for him. Teeny waddles over.

Teeny: Shep? Hey Shep.

Shep was still snoring. Angora than walks up behind teeny.

Angora: teeny, if you want to get someone's attention; you gotta be a little rough.

Angora walks to sheps butt.

Angora: observe.

Angora takes her claws out and strokes Shep in the butt, causing him to wake up with a yelp.

Shep: Ow! What was that for, angora?!

Angora: teeny was trying to ask you a question and you didn't answer when she tried to wake you up.

Teeny: angora, wasn't that a little....mean.

Shep: Teenys right, the way you've tried to get other's attention isn't how you should approach them. You're just lucky we have a tight bond. Remember when Zod and Y/N had some difficulties with each other, because of attention seeking?

Angora: oh boy.....

Teeny: yay! Story time.

Your POV

You and Sarah were kissing near the stables again. She was standing on her toes as her arms were wrapped around your neck.

Sarah: I can never get bored of this.

Y/N: me Nether.

Kissing Sarah was one of the best feelings you've ever felt in your life, but you needed breath. Bayle than shows up.

Bayle: come on, you two, we have to get ready for today. Remember what will said about the sponsorship today?

Sarah: yeah, bayle, we should get focused into it. What's the routine?

Bayle: will hasn't came up with anything yet. We're supposed to have a group of photographers coming either today or tomorrow.

Y/N: ever since John and Arthur showed up to horseland of course people are gonna want autographs or something.

Bayle and Sarah laugh a bit.

Bayle: that may also be the case.

Sarah: will John and Arthur be joining us?

Bayle: probably. We cal McFarland ranch earlier, but they're probably busy with their lively hood right now.

Now in the stables.

You, Sarah, and bayle go inside the stables to go check the horses. Zod whinnies when he sees you.

Y/N: hey, boy, how've you been?

You bet your horse on the nose.

Y/N: ready for the day?

Zod nods, but it was like a horse nod.  You were about to open the door, but Sarah called for you.

Sarah: Y/N, can you help me with this hay barrel?

Y/N: sure.

Sarah grabs one hay barrel and you grab the other one.

Zods POV

Zod: hm, that's strange.

Scarlet: what is it?