Chapter 17 Cowboy riding

Shep POV

Shep was drinking from his water bowl as teeny was eating pig feed.

Shep: nice fresh water goes along way. That walk was everything I needed.

Teeny: playing sure makes me work up an appetite.

Angora: there you two are, I was looking for you both.

Shep: what is it, angora?

Angora: there seem to be two men riding in on horses coming here. I'm surprised they ain't driving a car or anything that looks like a convertible.

Shep: I wonder whom they are.

Teeny: can it wait till after I eat?

Shep: we can come back for it later, teeny, take one more bite and come with us.

Teeny: okay.

Teeny takes one more bite of pig feed and follows Shep and angora out of the house and onto the front lawn as the two men arrive. Will approach the two riding their horses.

Will: welcome to horseland. Are you the two men that are gonna take the class for the day?

??? #1: that's us. We talk to the owners. I assume your students have a lot to learn from us.

??? #2: well I ain't good around kids that much, but I know if we can teach them a thing or two about what we know. Are you sure these kids don't pick pockets?

Will chuckles.

Will: I'm sure they won't. They're good kids. All of them.

??? #1: maybe my son can like it here.

Will: I'll have to see if there's an opening since we're kinda full here at horseland.

??? #1: alright, than. Allow us to saddle our horses and we can talk more inside. You ready?

??? #2: sure.

As the 3 men go inside Shep sniffed the air a bit.

Shep: those 2 aren't familiar, yet they might know a thing or two about horses.

Teeny: now that that's over with, can we eat now?

Teeny waddles back inside.

Angora: will that pig ever not thing about eating every 2 minutes?

Shep: you know, teeny, but I'm kinda perish, so I'll eat as well. You coming?

Angora: why not, will might've put some of that tuna noodle casserole in my bowl today.

Now in the stables.

You were brushing zods mane and coat.

Y/N: feel better now, Zod? Have a treat.

You give Zod an apple and he whinnies as he ate it from your hand.

Sarah: did you hear?

Y/N: no, what?

Sarah: 2 men are coming today to show us some cowboy riding today.

Bayle: didn't we do western riding already?

Chloe: cowboy riding is different than western riding. Cowboy riding requires balance and rustling up cattle.

Bayle: oh yeah, thanks Chloe.