Chapter 24 Jack Marston

Your POV

You were brushing Zod and he nuzzled you as you did so.

Y/N: hey, boy, I'm trying to brush your coat. Save the cuddles for later, okay?

Zod whinnies as you were finishing up.

Sarah: hey, Y/N.

Y/N: hey, Sarah, how have you been?

Sarah: I just got here to check are Scarlett. I didn't know anyone else would be here.

Y/N: yep, I'm here. Anyways, did you hear that jack is coming in today?

Sarah: the new boy join us today?

Y/N: yeah, of course.

Sarah: don't be jealous that we have a new boy here with us. You'll always be our number one.

Y/N: I ain't jealous, I'm just curious about him. He seems to be kinda a celebrity with the twins.

Sarah: those two always find a way to think about someone famous. You know we've had many celebrities here.

Y/N: you have?

Sarah: yeah, we've had a princess here once. But that was a while ago.

Y/N: I see what you mean.

You resumed to brush zods mane.

Now Sheps POV.

Shep: looks like the rumors are true. We are getting a new student here at horseland.

Teeny: do you think he'll be nice, Shep?

Angora: I hope not, due to some more drama. That would be very very nice to see.

Shep: angora, I'm sure this new boy is going to be very nice. Though, I'm not so sure about, Y/N. He doesn't seem to keen on having another boy here at horseland.

Angora: consider the fact, Sarah is his pride and joy.

Teeny: do you think, Y/N is jealous?

Shep: that can't be true. Y/N is the best and besides we have bayle here too.

Angora: but he's always off doing other things, while Y/N stays here to check on the horses and everything.

Shep: that we might have a little problem on our hands than.

Now at the house.

You were checking something on your phone really quick, but than you saw a boy standing front of you?

???: is this where we need to sign up or anything.

Y/N: and you are....?

Jack: oh, sorry for starling you, sir. My name is Jack Marston. You know my father.

Y/N: ah, i see, yeah I remember your father. John?

Jack: yeah, that's his name.

Y/N: you must be the new student here. We got a horse ready for you and everything. Why don't we go talk to will.

You call out for will.

Y/N: will!

Will rushes over to you.

Will: yeah? What is it, Y/N?

Y/N: this is Jack Marston. He's the new student that you've been talking about for quite some time remember?