Chapter 25 Something In Your Eyes.

At the corral.

You watch as Sarah completed her jumps.

Y/N: Great job, Sarah!

Will: that was impressive, Sarah.

Molly: you go, girl!

Alma: si, you got it in the bag.

Sarah: it was no sweat.

Chloe: just remember to keep balance when you're jumping or just might fall off.

Zoey: and sit up straight a little more.

Sarah: thank you, Chloe and Zoey.

You hop off the fence as Sarah get off Scarlett to give you a hug.

Bayle: break it up, love birds. We need Sarah to stay focused. She and scarlet are the only pair on this team that can match the competition.

Sarah: don't worry about it, bayle. I can handle it.

Jack: my pa once said that love can make or break someone. In your case it makes you, so I wouldn't worry about anything.

Sarah: thanks, Jack.

Will: still, you might want to consider on what bayle says. Sarah, you have to give your best foot forward.

Sarah: you got it, will.

Will: anyways, that's it for todays class. Do what you wish. I need to head over to McFarland ranch and talk to Bonnie about the horse exchanges for future breeding.

Bayle: I'll tidy the place a bit while you're gone.

Now sheps Pov.

Shep: looks like everyone is relying on Sarah to win the competition next week.

Teeny: why do they need her that much?

Angora: isn't it obvious? They want to win of course and they won't be able to win if Sarah isn't focused.

Shep: we shouldn't worry about it, but Sarah really should try and focus on what's important to her.

Teeny: I'm sure, Y/N is more important than some compilation. Why do they need just Sarah? Can't they just get someone else to do it?

Shep: it's looks to me that, Sarah seems to outclass everyone. Maybe that is why they rely on her.

Angora: of course they would.

Shep: angora, we should probably get in on this.

Angora: why not, teeny? Teeny seems to care a lot more than I do. What I care about is mommy next snooze.

Shep: I know, teeny does, but I was wondering about you.

Angora: don't ponder yourself, Shep. Because I just want to sleep.

Angora goes ontop of a high stack and curls up in the sun.

Teeny: looks like we need to get in on this, Shep.

Shep: indeed, teeny. Follow me. We should check at the house to see what is so important.

Teeny and Shep make their way to the house.

In the house.

Sarah giggles as you touched her hips.

Sarah: don't tickle me~