Chapter 12 My Lover

Shep, teeny, and angora sat under the tree at horse land.

Shep: what a wonderful day today.

Teeny: sure is shep. For all of us.

Angora: pigs like you like to roll around in the mud and get dirty all the time.

Teeny: don't stereotype me, angora. Sure the mud is fun on some days. Today I'm feeling like relaxing.

Angora: you may say that now, but deep down you know you want to.

Shep: angora, that wasn't very polite. It's not nice to stereotype anyone.

Angora: if the shoe fits.

Teeny: I'm a pig, yes, but sometimes I don't do a lot of piggie things.

Shep: remember how the girls treated Y/N when he kept messing up?

Now at the stables.

Y/N was grooming zods mane.

Y/N: looking good, boy. You'll be looking great for the competition.

Chloe: if you say so, but me and chili are gonna be leading this time around.

Y/N: just because bayle is away with aztec doesn't mean I wasn't put in charge.

Chloe: Bayle put you in charge?

Y/N: choose to what you can believe, but bayle put me in change and that's all that matters right now.

Chloe: don't let it get to your head.

Chloe goes back to checking on chili. Sarah than walks into the stables.

Sarah: hey Y/N, will told me to find you.

Y/N: what does will want?

Sarah: yeah, he said that you're gonna be in charge of the routine today. Bayle was suppose to be the one, but since you're the only guy here.

Sarah hands Y/N the routine papers.

Y/N: thanks, Sarah. I'll make sure to hand this to everyone.

Sarah smiles and kisses Y/N on the cheek.

Choke: get a room you two.

Now at the coral

Y/N gets on zod. Everyone else got on their horses as well.

Molly: what did you get from will, Y/N?

Y/N: is will suck or something? How come he isn't doing his lasso practice today?

Alma: I check on him. He's kinda sick from the working in the rain last week.

Y/N: I told him to take a hot shower, but he said taking cold showers would boost his immune system.

The girls giggle at how funny that sounded.

Y/N: wills words; not mine.

Sarah: alright everyone, Y/N has your assigned roles.

Chloe: sure, whatever.

Zoey: since when is Y/N in charge?

Y/N: Chloe, you explain to you sister. Right now we gotta get down to business.

Y/N hands everyone the paper of the routine. The girls looked over what the instructions were; it seemed fairly easy.

Chloe: how come Y/N gets to be in the front? chili and I should be in the front. We're natural leaders.

Y/N the routine is called alpha.

The girls: alpha?

Y/N basically how wild animals view an alpha male.