Chapter 28 Desires And Crushes Part 1

One day at horseland as summer was coming around.

You were putting some hay barrels away. Zod whinnies to get your attention.

Y/N: yeah, boy?

Zod than tries to reach for a bucket.

Y/N: oh, are you thirsty?

Zod whinnies.

Y/N: okay, I'll get this bucket with some fresh cold water just for you.

You pick up the bucket and go out to get some water, but you saw Sarah practicing with scarlet and couldn't help, but feel weird.

Y/N: sighhhh

Chloe: uh, Y/N, your bucket is overflowing.

Y/N: huh?

You look down to see the water was over filling a bit and you gasp. You than stop the water before it kept overflowing, but it made the bucket heavy.

Chloe: what gotten you distracted? You're usually focused.

Y/N: something in the air that seemed like perfume.

Chloe: it better not be mine you're thinking about, though I am flattered.

Y/N: I mean, Sarah.

Chloe: whatever.

Chloe than walks to the stables to check on chili. You carry the heavy bucket back into zods stall and place it down. It felt good to put it down, it was quite heavy.

Will: hey Y/N.

Y/N: yeah, will?

Will: I got jack working on the horseshoes. Can you assist him for a bit? I got to run to town to collect more horse brushes.

Y/N: no problem.

Will walks off as you pet Zod to finish off on taking care of him. You step out, but bayle passes by.

Bayle: coming through.

You got out of the way as bayle was taking a wheel barrel full of horse feed bags to the stock room.

Outside.

You pass Alma who was leaning on the fence a bit. You said hi, but she didn't answer back.

Y/N: Alma?

You wave your hand in front of her.

Alma: huh?

Y/N: everything okay? You look like you're in a daze.

Alma: oh, it's nothing.....it's just......oh he is so strong.

You look over and see jack working and bending horseshoes.

Y/N: Jack?

Alma blushed a bit when you asked on who she was talking about. She looks away from you, so that her blush can go away.

Y/N: you like him?

Alma: what? Me? Liking jack? No, no, we are just friends and I'm happy with that. It's not like I like it when he reads books or anything.