Chapter 33 Fire

She's POV.

Shep was drinking some water after playing around a bit. He than smells the air, it was a bit of a shift in the wind. Teeny than walks up with angora.

Angora: shep, were you playing during lunch again?

Shep: sorry I was playing with bayle. He wanted to play ball for a while; he did mention something to me. 

Teeny: what did he tell you? Was it about the next time they'll give us some left overs.

Shep: it's a secret he told me not to tell; as his friend I promised to not say anything.

Angora: as you wish, shep.

Angora and teeny than sat next to shep.

Shep: however, I think I shouldn't keep this a secret; I smell the wind shifting a bit. That means some rain might be coming, but I'm not sure yet.

Angora: nothing we should be worried about right, shep?

Teeny: oh dear, shep, let's hope we don't have to deal with anything horrible today.

Shep: I don't think it's going to be here, teeny, it's more about what's out there that is concerning me.

Now your POV.

You and jack were by the fence, looking at the clear blue sky

Jack: nice day isn't it, Y/N?

Y/N: yeah, it's very nice today. Glad the sun isn't beaming down on us. I would hate to have another heat stroke, but than again it's 67 degrees.

Jack: where is Alma and Sarah?

Y/N: they're with Molly; they're planning on some sleep over they're gonna do this weekend.

Jack: it's only Tuesday.

Y/N: you can never plan anything too late. They should be back soon.

Jack: and Chloe and Zoey?

Y/N: they're probably out at the mall, buying some new designer clothes. Bayle said he and Nani are gonna check something around horseland with will. I think a fence broke down, now some of Bonnie's cattle got out again.

Jack: oh, well than I can't wait for our girlfriends to come back.

Y/N: you and Alma, how are you?

Jack: she's a great girl, she's a lot like me, but she can be a little controlling.

Y/N: how so?

Jack: im not use to her customs yet, since I've been a ranch boy most of my life. She's something though, and I love her.

Y/N: I know you are in love with Alma, so learn from her, so you both can get along better.

Jack: thanks, Y/N.

You and jack than saw Arthur come by.

Arthur: hey, boys, how are you both? Where in the world is everyone? I was looking for will to see if he was taking care of the fence.

Jack: they are out there right now, they should be heading out soon.

Arthur: I'm heading out myself to collect some herbs to spice up some dinner Mary Beth is making tonight.

Jack: sounds great.

Y/N: are you going to the trail or something?

Arthur: I'll be going a bit off the trail, I just know there are some good herbs I can find, if I look hard enough.