Chapter 19 Loving You Is A Gift

Sheps POV

Shep: hey angora, what a wonderful day isn't it?

Angora: I say, why aren't you with teeny? You're usually with her.

Shep: teeny said she was getting something for both of us.

Angora: anything from a. Pig can't be all good, Shep. It might be dirty or something.

Shep: at least give teeny a chance.

Angora: if you say so, Shep.

After a bit, teeny rushes over with flowers in her mouth. And she causes dust to erupt; making both Shep and angora cough.

Angora: and if this is what I get for giving teeny a chance, you're sorely mistaking.

Teeny: oh, hey you two. I found you finally. Here are some flowers for the both of you.

Shep looks down at the flowers that teeny brought.

Shep: that's very thoughtful of you teeny.

Angora: only you can like chewed up flowers from a pig.

Teeny: it's the thought that counts, doesn't it, Shep? I just wanted to show some love and appreciation to my two best friends in the whole world.

Shep: as you should think about, teeny. Remember when Y/N gave Sarah a gift and Sarah stressed out about it?

Angora: oh boy, here we go again with story time.

We actually start after practice.

Arthur: good job, y'all. You both have proven y'all are willing to train your horses to do better jumps. Just remember that you and your horse will have to have a good relationship in order to trust each other.

Y/N: yeah, I know, Arthur.

Bayle: hey, Y/N, can you help me in the stables? I need to put fresh hay for the horses.

Y/N: you got it, bayle.

You get off of Zod and tie him to the fence.

Sarah leans on the fence along with Molly and alma. Sarah holds a small necklace that you agave she before practice.

Molly: nice necklace, Sarah, where did you get it?

Sarah: Y/N gave it to me because he says he wanted to show how much he loves me. I remember giving him a horse necklace when he 1st came here to horseland.

Alma: didn't you get anything for Y/N.

Sarah: that's the thing, I don't know what to get him.

Molly: well, what does Y/N like?

Sarah: he likes many things. But I think of a gift he'll enjoy, so probably some gloves or a tie or something. 

Alma: it's always the thought that counts.

Molly: yeah, whatever you can give him I'm sure he'll love it.

Chloe: a glove or tie? What is this? 1978? That stuff is so old fashion.

Zoey: yeah, buying a gift for that boy should be something expensive.

Molly: what do you both know about gifts?

Chloe: we know because we always get the best gifts and receive the best gifts. And Sarah should know better since she is rich after all.

Sarah: money doesn't matter when it comes to getting a gift for the boy I love.