Chapter 38 Relationships.

Sheps POV.

Shep was drinking some water from his bowl. Angora and teeny were having a laugh with each other as they played around.

Shep: I see that you both are getting along. How are you both getting along with eahcother?

Teeny: oh, we're having fun with each other. I am so happy me and angora are friends.

Angora: it is a pleasure to be friends with you, teeny.

Shep: it's nice to see you having a good relationship. You're never going to get through life without your friends or partners.

Teeny: oh boy, shep, is there a story you want to tell us. Please do tell us.

Angora: agreed, can we have a story today, shep?

Shep chuckles.

Shep: well, today is about relationships. We all have to have relationships in order to function in life. You know how Y/N and Sarah always overcome problems? They even inspired Bayle to open up his feelings as well.

Now in the stables as the autumn leaves fall.

You were brushing zods coat. Zod whinnies as your brushing skills made him feel good. You pat your horse with a smile.

Y/N: are you okay, zod? You seem happy.

Sarah: odd, scarlets been acting weird lately. She's been a little distant from me, not to mention she's Ben gaining weight lately. I think I should reduce her food and put in some dietary food.

Y/N: that's strange....but I guess we'll have to ask will what's going on with scarlet. Where is will anyways?

Sarah: will told me he's on a trip for 3 days. He said he needed to get a sponsor for horse land when you attend the big races one day.

Y/N: me and zod are going to own it. Right boy?

Zod whinnies and spicers the ground. Sarah giggled a bit.

Sarah: he seems sure about himself as well. Anyways, I think scarlet needs a bit of rest for the day. She looks a little more tired than normal.

Sarah than puts scarlet in her stable. You than did the same thing with zod and you both left to hang around horseland a bit.

Now the horses POV.

Zod: scarlet? Are you feeling okay?

Scarlet: I'm fine.....I'm just feeling a bit under.....just want to drink some water and lay down for a bit.

Scarlet than drank some water.

Spirit: best you leave her be. Sometimes mares can be a little moody when they have stomach problems.

Zod: note taken.....

Now your POV.

You and Sarah were having lunch at a table. You than notched Nani holding a small book in her hands. Sarah waves Nani to come over.