Chapter 39 A Little Surpise Part 1

Now it is winter time in horseland.

You were cold as you blew some warm breath in your hands.

Y/N: geez, didn't think it would be this cold today.

Nani: you're telling me; by the way thanks for the ride. I know it might've been an issue due to my dads car getting stuck on ice.

Y/N: it's not a problem. My mom is always happy to help out my friends.

Nani: so, we up for hot chocolate at your place later today?

Y/N: of course, Sarah says she has her moms recipe, so she should be able to make it. Will Bayle be joining us?

Nani: I hope so. We know jack and Alma have plans, Chloe and Zoey want to shop around at the mall for Christmas presents, and Molly is cooking with her grandma later today.

You look to see Sarah talking to will.

Y/N: I wonder what she's talking about with will.

You and Nani make your way to the stables as will checks on scarlet. He hears closely and was shocked.

Y/N: hey, will, Sarah, what's going on?

Will: uh, Sarah, do you want to tell him? Or should I tell him?

Sarah: I'll tell him.

Sarah than turns to you and Nani.

Sarah: scarlet.....she's pregnant....

Y/N/Nani: WHAT?!

Sarah: and we know zod is the father, because they spend a lot of time together. And I have to say......I'm VERY EXCITED!

Sarah squeals in delight. her and Nani than hood hands and jump around a little bit.

Y/N: so, scarlet is going to be a mom?! When did this happen? Zod, tell me you didn't, oh you did, didn't you.

Zod whinnies. You go over to your horse and pat on his neck. You were in shock from all this.

Will: scarlet is due in march. Turns out she's been pregnant for a while. She just started showing.

Nani: congratulations, Sarah, I can't believe scarlet is have a pony. Will it be a colt or a foal?

Will: we won't know till we see it, but I'm sure whatever pony it is, it'll make a nice addition to horseland. I'm going to call John and see if he can check out scarlet a little bit.

Y/N: I can't believe it....my horse is going to be a dad.......my horse is going to be a dad....oh my gosh.....

Sarah: consider the fact they've been together for a while, they were bound to have a little one for themselves. I'm so happy for them.

You were just in shock. You were stuttering, because you woke up and didn't expect this to happen. Nani was over there calling up everyone to come to the stables to check out scarlet.

Now sheps POV.

Teeny: did you hear? Scarlet is pregnant. She's have a foal or a colt. Isn't that amazing news, shep? We will be having a new horse soon here at horseland.

Shep: that is quite nice to hear, teeny, I didn't expect them to have a pony this soon. I heard will say that she is due in march. The spring time.

Angora: what do you think it's going to be?