Chapter 31 Nani

At horseland.

You, jack, and bayle were raking up some of the hay that needed to be replaced with fresh hay. Will than walks over to you 3 boys.

Will: hey boys.

Jack: hey, will.

Bayle: hey.

Y/N: hey.

Will: I have an important announcement to make.

Y/N: couldn't you wait for the girls to show up? Wouldn't they like to hear it?

Jack: yeah, wouldn't they?

Bayle: is it important?

Will: we're getting a new student here at horseland today.

Y/N: really?

Will: you bet. Turns out, one of our students graduated from horseland today. He'll be on his way to the national horse academy tomorrow.

Jack: and when I thought our horseland team couldn't get better.

Bayle: what's her name?

Will: her name is Nani cloud. Her horses name is sunburst. We should get the place a little bit cleaned up more.

Y/N: we know; always gotta make our 1st impression.

Will: that's right. Come on.

Now sheps POV.

Angora: did you hear that, Shep? We are getting another girl here at horseland.

Teeny: what do you think she'll look like, Shep?

Shep: my hunch is that she sounds very nice. A new horse as well; and I thought jack and spirit would be the last pair to join.

Angora: this is gonna be juicy.

Shep: however do you mean, angora?

Angora: whom will she fall for here? We've seen Y/N and Sarah being in love. Not to mention jack and Alma being a pair here, so I'm very excited whom she'll like here.

Shep: angora, at horseland, there's more to it than just finding a match made.

Teeny: I wonder too sometimes, Shep.

Shep: not you too, teeny. It's a little too early to think of that.

Teeny: I'm sorry, Shep.

Angora: don't feel sorry for being curious , teeny.

Shep: let's try not to think about the romance. Let's try and focus on how this new girl Nani and her horse sunburst could fit in.

Angora: can't wait to see how they'll play out.

Now back to your POV.

You and the boys got the stables ready as the girls came back from their riding trip.

Will : hey, girls, come here.

Will than waves the girls for them to come over. The girls look at eachother and than make their way over to will.

Sarah: what is it, will?

Will: we're having a new girl show up here at horseland.

Alma: are we now?