Chapter 37 Opening Up

Now at the corral.

Bayle sits on the fence. Watching the horses graze.

Sarah: hey, Bayle, what have you been up to?

Bayle: just watching the horses. Y/N said that he feels like the horses can talk to each other or something. It's amazing on how close he is to the horses.

Sarah: that's just like how I think as well, isn't Y/N great?

Molly: he is indeed. So glad he was able to recover from whatever he's been feeling lately.

Sarah: so, what's next for horseland, Bayle?

Bayle: I've been looking forward to seeing the horse dancing competition. Me and Aztec are so ready this year.

Molly: better being home the gold this time, Bayle.

Bayle: I won't let you down.

Nani: hey, Bayle.

Bayle smiles when Nani shows up.

Nani: you ready for those horse lessons you've been wanting?

Molly: you're giving horse lessons to Bayle?

Bayle: mainly how to take care of sick horses. Don't want Aztec to get a cold or anything before the dance competition.

Nani: come on, I'll show you some things.

Nani takes Bayle by the hand and ushers him to the stables. Molly and Sarah share a laugh a bit as bayles face was red as Sarah's jacket.

Molly: we should head inside. We should clean up the mess we made in the living room.

Sarah looks down at her boots.

Sarah: we might want to take our shoes off too. Don't want to get dirt on the floor while we're cleaning.

Molly: you said it, Sarah.

Sarah: I assume jack and Alma are making out again no the stables.

Molly: hey, since when do people make out in the stables?

Sarah blushes slightly.

Sarah: me and Y/N sometimes do that when we're bored or we happen to be there when no one else is there.

Molly: I won't ask anymore, Sarah.

They both share a laugh.

Now the corral the horses POV.

Zod walks over to scarlet whom was laying down on the grass. Scarlet was laying down comfortably.

Zod: how are you feeling, scarlet?

Scarlet: I feel okay. I've just been under the weather lately. I feel a little sore sometimes on my hoofs, so it's good to lay down.

Zod: rest easy, scarlet. I'll check back with you later than.

Scarlet: thank you, Zod.

Spirit trots over to drink some water from the water barrel. Zod walks over to spirit whom was slurping up a good amount of water.

Zod: how are you doing, spirit? Is everything okay going?

Spirit snorts at zod.

Zod: come on, I know you can talk. Just tell me what's on your mind.