Chapter 35 Girls Sleep Over and Boy Night Out

Sheps POV as the sun sets.

Shep: what a nice view isn't it, teeny?

Teeny: you get, shep. I just wish we could look at this forever and ever. Don't want it o leave so soon.

Angora: but it has to, teeny. That's just the way it works. The sun will come again tomorrow. I promise.

Teeny: sometimes it doesn't with cloudy days.

Shep: but it'll still be day time, teeny. Don't worry.

Angora: so, I hear the girls will be having a sleepover here at horseland for the weekend.

Shep: yes, angora, I'm glad you remember that. They're going to have a welcome sleep over for Nani.

Teeny: will the boys join in on that? I'm sure they'll love their company.

Shep: I don't think so, teeny.

Teeny: what? Why not?

Angora: teeny, it's a girls sleepover. They usually like to be more comfortable with themselves before even thinking about telling their feelings to the boys.

Teeny: is that true, shep? But Alma and Sarah have boyfriends, so why aren't they going to join them.

Shep: teeny, that's just the way it has to be. Life isn't that simple. Arthur is going to tell the boy that tonight. To Y/N, especially.

Teeny: I guess we'll see about that tonight than.

Angora: a weekend with girls talking about girl things and guys going out doing guy things. This should be interesting.

Now in the house Sarah's POV.

Sarah's mom dropped her off and than goes inside. She was greeted by Alma, Molly, Chloe, and zoey.

Sarah: we're all here, so when's Nani getting here?

Molly: Nani said she'd be here in a bit. She was just getting something from home. I wonder what it is.

Alma: remember, Chloe and Zoey, you need to be in your best behavior tonight and throughout the weekend.

Chloe: don't worry about it, we won't say anything about it.

Zoey: you don't have to tell us twice. We'll make it up by  showing her this amazing movie we rented.

Sarah: I think she'll love it. So, what about the boys? What will they be doing during the time being?

Molly: you know? Doing boy things.

Alma: I actually don't know. My papi says they call it a boys night out, but he never really tells me what they do on a boys night out.

Chloe: think of a girls night out, but with what boys like to do.

Zoey: what do boys like to do?

Sarah: that's an interesting question.

Molly: wait, we shouldn't get into it. We're here to spend time with Nani and to make her feel welcomed to horseland, so let's pause on that for now.

Sarah: you're right, Molly, we should just get everything ready for the sleepover before Nani gets here.

Alma: I'll get the sleeping bags, blankets, and anything else ready in the living room.

Molly: I'll make some snack, and not the store bought kind. Sarah, do you mind helping me in the kitchen?