Part 28

Sometimes, what's visible doesn't true and the things, aren't visible doesn't mean they don't exist.

____________________________

In Seoul, nights wibes hits different. So peaceful, so calm yet so chaotic.

But is it only this?

Who knows, in these night's silence some people are running their sinful and shameful business in the dark world.

The black car stopped before an abandoned building, outside the city.Some people came running and surrounded the car from all sides. Like blocking some attack.

Everyone bowed before him as a bodyguard came before and opened the car door, reviling a middle aged man, dressed up in black expansive suit.

There were some slight wrinkle on his face.But he has that devilish smirk on his lips. Dusting off his suit he asked a man or to be more specific his secretary

" All come?" His voice was authoritative.

"Y-yes, Kim sir. They are waiting for you"

"Good"  The mam or should I say Kim Donghyun, give him a side eye  and entered the building, everyone following behind.

Crossing the long corridor, he reached the meeting room where many big and small mafia leaders were waiting for him.

Some of these people are mare businessmen for the world, let alone doing illegal work in the black world, they do not even talk about them.

As soon as the door of the meeting room opened, greeting sounds echoed through the room.

"Hello Mr. Kim, finely we meet after a long time" Kim Donghyun ignore other person who tried to show how happy he is, and sit back on his chair, feeling humiliated.

"Good evening, everyone, I'm Yeonjun, Mr.Kim's secretary and representative of today's meeting.we're honoured to have you here. As you all know, why this meeting was organised"  A handsome guy came before and started speaking.

" Yes, we all are aware "a man who seems more interested in boy then the meeting, speaks first.

" Yeah, yeah I'm in" another said, not catching the meaning of others words.

" You have to take the guaranty to save us from any unexpected circumstances "

"Ofcourse, Mr. Nan, do you have any doubts after everything i did " this time Donghyun asked, amused or pissed at the boy.

The said boy gulped nervously, sweat forming on his palms, shaking his head frequently.

" Good...... Anyone wants to say something "Donghyun turned to others and asked them.

___________________________

Taehyung's mind was repeating the accident that happen with Namjoon.

His body was shivering from anxiety.
After so many years founding him after years now I cannot lose him.I will save my love and return him safely.If Donghyun thinks that I am weak then  it's his mistake.I have forgiven him till today but not anymore. I believe that my Jungkook will be absolutely fine but the mind that would think of hurting him, will no longer be there in this world.

But what if he's hurt ? Will he also leave me like mom and dad?

Nooo.......

What're you thinking Tae, Kookie's fine yes he is. He'll be fine.... He has to be.....

His grip get tighter on the table glass, vain pooping out on his hands.

Taehyung pulled out his phone and dial a number, putting phone on speaker as he sat  on the chair properly, collecting his distracted mind and wait for the person to pick up the call.

After a ring or two, other person pick up the call and speaks,

"hey bear, how're you doing my baby"

"I'm good uncle, how're you?"

"Young and fit as always"

Taehyung couldn't  his boxy smile, after listening to his uncle's reply.

"What's the matter, Tae. You know I'm always with you"  Taehyung was taken aback by the question.

How come I can forget that I can't hide anything from this old man.

He chuckled at his own thoughts.

"It's time to get everything beck, uncle." His voice was deep and cold holding so much anger.

"W-what!.... Are you really doing this, Tae?"

"Is there any problem? Do you want me to stop?" Taehyung asked in an unbelievable and hurt voice.

" Never my child, you have every right to do this and you know I'm always with you. It's just.... I don't want to see you hurt"

" I know it can be or should I say, it's dangerous but I'll do it...... "

" Okay then, tell me what's your plan and what i have to do?" Taehyung told him everything and after a long conversation he cutt the call.

Sobin, i told you to get me every single detail about Donghyun....
I want information about his every single movement....... "

" Sir, here " Taehyung stopped abruptly when Sobin handed him a file.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow, taking the file from Sobin and read it thoroughly, totally amused by the work done by the younger.

There's everything, means everything... his personal life to professional life like ..where does he goes? whom does he meet? what does he eat or drink? who does he talk to?
with whom is he friends and who is his enemy?
From his weakness to his strength?
From trusted people to the past betrayers..... everything was well organized.

"good job Sobin-ah, well done." His smile looks so innocent like a baby when he tossed the file.

Sobin nodded his head, feeling proud when he saw his boss a little bit relaxed. Failed to notice that slight smirk on his face that appeared for a moment.

He left the room, shaking his head as he sigh for tenth times. He won't ask anything, well known to his CEO's sinister mind that's about to step out.

"You should not involve him, in this,my dear uncle. I'll make you  regret your decision. Just wait and watch "

Taehyung spat in venom, eyeing the file that lying on his front desk.

________________

Breaking news:

Big news has come to light regarding Mr. Kim Donghyun.Evidence of his involvement in some illegal activities has just been sent to the police.His company is also accused of fraud and got temporary banned.

And just like that, not so calm rather a chaotic morning started in Seoul city.

Hey bunnies 🐰🐰

How are you doing?

Let me know if you like the chapter ❣️

Ignore any grammatical mistake please 🥺🥺