Part 26

After running on the streets for about 30 minutes,  the car stopped at the headquarters of the South Korea's most feared and Heartless mafia boss.

Taehyung's mind is completely foggy where he was sleeping in his cozy room and now everything has become so hectic all of sudden.

But why?

What happened?

When he opened his eyes, Jungkook wasn't there.

Does he regrets last night?

What if he wants to end everything?

No ! No, this is not possible!

Ahh! Calm down Taehyung, nothing will be like this. Be positive.

A bodyguard came and opened the car door.But Taehyung's mind is not on the things happening around him. He was lost in deep thoughts.

"Sir"

Silence

"Sir?.."

Silence

"Mr. Kim?....   " The man, was holding car door for a while bowed again and said a little loud.

"Huh?" Taehyung snapped out of his trance and leaves the car, nodding his head frequently.

"This way, sir" Just then he realised, there're more than four cars trailing behind they're sitting in.

Sobin put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, squishing a little, assuring him that everything will be fine.

Both followed the guard who lead them to a room. "Please go in, sir is waiting for you."

Sobin knocked softly on the door but get startled when door opened in a fast pace, revealing a grumpy Yoongi, who lead them inside but Taehyung can tell by looks he wasn't in a good mood but still went into the room only to meet the sight he least expected.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung..... Hobi hyung? Hyung, when did you came? Why didn't you tell me?Jimin hyung?Where is he?Didn't he come with you?Hyung please tell me, where is he?"

Taehyung confusingly asked when he meets all his hyungs together.

" Oh god, TaeTae, Will you let me speak?If you ask so many questions at once, how will I answer? Hmm? " Hoseok pulled him to hug him tightly.

Taehyung immediately returned the hug. he sighed as he felt familiar warmth of his hyung. He didn't tell anyone but he missed his hyungs too much. Both of them have always been with him.Always supported him in his every decision.

Just like parents, they gave him the love he needed  the most."Looks like I'm not needed here anymore."

They both moved aside smiling when Jin pretended to be hurt, turned to leaving the room, wiping his fake tears.

Taehyung went to Jin and hugged him, “I will always need you, hyung and I also want to eat the delicious food prepared by you. I can't leave you my World Wide Handsome Hyungie"he said giggling, making others chuckled too.

But his smile fade a little away when he saw Namjoon's face, worry visible in his eyes while a smile plastered on his face that didn't match his actions.

Namjoon opened his arms to let the younger come to him as he tried to maintain his posture.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The last 5 minutes were no less than a prison for Taehyung.Tension was clearly visible on the faces of everyone present in the hall.

Taehyung tried a lot to ask but all his questions were ignored.Now enough was enough.He stood up and kicked the empty chair.Due to the strong impact, it collided directly with the wall and broke into pieces.

Suddenly the sound of something breaking caught everyone's attention.But they had not expected this sight.

There stands, a very angry Kim Taehyung "I'm asking to all of you, for the last hyung! What the fuck is happening here? Where's Jungkook?"

Again silence was the only thing he gets in return.

"Give me the damn answers before I loose my mind ......" still silence" alright then you can keep quiet I'll find him by myself. I'm leaving right away and i dare you to to stop me!"

He was losing his temper.Jungkook's absence and everyone's silence were filling his mind with negative thoughts but all came to an end when he heard Yoongi's voice

.
.
.

"Jungkook's car got into an accident."

He stumbled, leaning against the wall and closed his eyes for a moment, trying hard to process the words in his mind.

He had never thought that a single sentence can be this painful, this heart wrenching. He halt on his steps. His mind gets blank and body went nimb before darkness engulfed him.

"If you also go away from me, I will lose myself."

Did you guys enjoy this chapter?
Dare to say no🤨🤨

You batter vote and comment if you are reading this or I'll.....

A
Or I'll update batter one next time so you can like that🫣🫣🫣

Just kidding babies.

Let me know your thoughts about this chapter!

See you soon with the next  chapter.

Till then take care and don't forget to follow.

Lots of thanks and love to those friends who are continuously voting and commenting.I am grateful to you.I hope you will continue to support me like this in future also, every vote of yours is very precious for me.
💚💙