part 6

Jungkook was feeling guilty about how he lost control.After standing in the corridor for a long time, he turned towards Yoongi and said "I am going to find him, hyung."

To say that Yoongi was shocked would be an understatement.Why not?His boss aka friend was feeling guilty towards someone who is not from their group, for the first time.

Yoongi was seeing so much emotions in his eyes for the first time.He stood up from his seat and before Jungkook walked away, he held his hand and said, "What's the matter, Kook?"What is bothering you so much that you are so restless?Are you worried about Taehyung?"

"I don't know hyung, it's just his medical history that I can't get out of my mind: I don't know what this is." Jungkook said while surpassing his inner thoughts.

"Do you like him,Kook"and this line left him speechless.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's already midnight but some people are still awake. It's as if sleep has disappeared from their eyes.On one side the man who is called mafia gang's brain, is still unconscious and on the other side the bubbly and cheerful boy who always smiles in every situation is sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed, away from the worry of the world.

But a heart surgeon is worried more than the limit because both the patients are very important for him.One is his husband, without whom he cannot even imagine life, and on the other hand, there is his friend like brother, whose responsibility he had taken and which he is failing to fulfill.

His thoughts were shattered when an internn came to his cabin and said "Dr Kim bad news." "What happened Bricks? Jin asked in an anger voice.

Before he can say anything, Jungkook and Yoongi enter his cabin. They just found out that Taehyung had fainted and was admitted to the hospital.Coming into the cabin, both started asking thousands of questions like what happened to Taehyung? why did he faint?what is his condition? Where's he now? Can they meet him?

"Will you gays just shut the fuck up for a moment? Jin brust out on both of them. They just stood there we'll aware the fact to not to mess with angry Jin.

Jin turns towards intern and asked what were you saying?

"Sir, I called XXX blood bank and asked them to deliver stored blood for mr Kim but they said they already send it and now there's no blood.

Hearing the other, Jin lashes out on poor soul "what you mean they already send it?we didn't ask them to send any blood? that was highly secured than how is that possible they already send it they can't do it until one of us call them and we didn't so how is that possible? And ....send it to whom? Which hospital? Jin asked in pure anger not ready to listen anything now. He was already running out of time.

"Head the said they sent to this hospital, for Mr Kim Namjoon." Briks said in low voice.

"What?" Jin said in unbelievable tone he couldn't believe what he is hearing.

"Who gave them permission to transfer blood without my will?"Jin said growling.

"Sir Kim Taehyung "

Hay lovelies ❣️, how are you?
How's the chapter? Hope you gays like it. Please give your positive feedback by voting and commenting.

Love you all ❣️❣️❣️