Part 27

"Taehyung!!"

Yoongi panicked seeing younger's pale face and caught him up before he could fall on the ground. He picked up unconscious Taehyung and laid him on the couch in the room.

Concern was clearly visible on everyone's faces.

"Taehyung, open your eyes"

"Oh god! What's this happening??"

" Jin hyung!! "

" Calm down, could you please!! "

" Taehyung, can you hear me baby " Jin asked after checking his pulse, caressing his face slowly.

Taehyung open his eyes after blinking multiple times, trying to process the situation.

" Jungkook? " His voice was marley audible but due to Jin's approximately close sitting position, he heard him.

Namjoon share a look with Yoongi before sitting beside Taehyung, taking his hand in his own "he'll be fine, Tae. We only found his car at the accident spot, not him.

We have been working with him for years.It is not easy to harm him.We are worried because he has not contacted us yet and the man who caused the accident has been seen near your apartment.That's why we called you here so that you can be safe.

If Jungkook was here, this would also be his first priority, too. You have to control yourself, this is not the time to be weak, we have to find him as soon as possible.You will do this for him, right?"

Unknowingly, Taehyung nodded his head frequently, looking nothing at particular. Namjoon's words gave him some kind of assurance that his love is safe, nothing happened.

"You're right hyung I can't be weak I have to find my Kookie."

He took long breaths and turn to Yoongi " Hyung, where is the man who caused the accident. I want to see him, right now?"

His face looked calm from outside, but there was a storm raging inside him.

His fists were clenched, Jew tight, the veins on his hands were clearly visible.

Yoongi called a man and tell him to bring the man, from torcher room.

Not so long after, two bodyguards dragged a man into room, his condition wasn't good.soaked in blood He was between consciousness and unconsciousness.

Taehyung stopped the guards by raising his hand and told them to go out. The said male bowed again and leaves.

There's no need to tell them twice.

Taehyung got up from the couch and walked towards the man.

The sound of slow but heavy footsteps was sending shivers down others spine. His eyes were showing the fire, burning sensation could be feel in the air.

The man tried to backed a little bit, enable to making eye contact.

Taehyung bent down to his level and harshly grabbed his neck, making it hard for other to breathe.

He tired to get out of his hand but Tae put more pressure and when he was about to die, Taehyung left his neck with a jerk, letting him cough  too loud as the man tried to get his breaths even.

"I won't let you die so easily. Do you know whose car it was that you had an accident with?Did you even think what the outcome would be?"

Taehyung's voice was getting deeper.

Jin was about to stop to him but Namjoon held his hand, looking into his eyes "Let him do whatever he wants to do.Now only he can made  this  man to open his mouth."

Jin sighed loudly. When the wounded man thought that nothing would happen now, a powerful punch landed on his face, blood oozing out of his mouth instantly.

Black dots were covering his view but jolted , feeling chilling  water  on his body.

He was mumbling incoherent words.

"If you gave me the right answer then I will let you go"Taehyung  said in a rather sweet voice, leaning towards the man.

He's not a mafia or killer but people should know the outcomes if they're massing with The Kim Taehyung.

Although the man wasn't able to open his eyes properly, a weak smile appeared on his lips.

He nodded his head vigorously. Taehyung crawl down to his level. A devilish smirk plastered on his face

"Start. Now'' that man flinch at the voice, still started, shuttering profusely, scared to making other kill him instantly....

"M-Mr. D-Dong...hyun o-ordered us to k-kill him but peo....ple should t-think his d-death was an a-accident That's w-why ... But"

" But what!! " Yoongi and Namjoon sought at him together.

" J-Jk wasn't t-there "

" What you mean, Jk wasn't there " Namjoon grabbed his collar while shouting.

"When we s-searched he wasn't in the c-car. The car was abso....lutely empty,I was very ss-cared, so I did not stay t-there for long a-and came in front of your apar....tment with the truck.As per the plan, we had to kill you when....ever you c-came out."

His body was shaking.Taehyung was calmer than usual.

"Last question,where is your boss now?" Namjoon asked again.

" T-there is an a-abandoned b-building in the north of Seoul where a meeting with the m-mafia is going to take place t-today.I don't know m-much more than t-that"

That man answered with great difficulty.Blood was continuously flowing out of his mouth.

Bang

Bang

Bang

His soulless body fell on the ground, when Taehyung picked up the gun kept on the table and fired all the bullets into his body.

For a moment everyone's eyes were wide open. They couldn't believe,  what they saw.

There's a thickness in the room, until Taehyung break it

"Hyung, don't looks like you guys never killed someone" Taehyung turned, shrugging his shoulders like nothing happened and walk out of the room, leaving all their mouth wide open.

Still processing the scene and words of their oh so soft and cute who just killed someone.

Namjoon's face lit up thinking something. He ordered the guards to clear the room.

He trailed behind younger, amused by his daring action, leaving trio confused as hell...

Love really changes people.

Hey lovelies ❣️🌹 How did you like the chapter? Don't be a silent reader 😓😓
let me know by commenting and if you liked it then vote.

Follow for more updates ☺️☺️

See you with the next update.Till then take care of yourself.🤗🤗