Part 24

"No! Please! someone help!! The boy screams, running as fast as possible to save his life.

" I warned you, didn't I! You traitor ! Another boy yelled at him, taking big steps forward, face red with anger.

" Just forgive me this time, sir! I won't do it again! Please give me a chance! Younger pleaded, praying all the angels to save his life this time from an angry tiger who is  chasing him like a predator chase his prey.

Suddenly he bumped into someone and fall back right on the floor. He hissed in pain, rubbing his back he gets up only to meet with mafia boss, to him he looks like an angel who came to save his life even the man infront is more dangerous but he knew he's secured.

"Sobin? What is happening here?" Jungkook arched his brows and turn his gaze on later understanding the situation.

Sobin ran quickly and stood behind Jungkook using him as a sheild.

Taehyung raise his voice on younger"I'm telling you Sobin come out this instent if you don't want to lose your job."

Sobin flinch at elder's voice, his eyes get teary but he came infront not wanting to make situation worsened.

Before Taehyung could say something Jungkook step forward and hug younger tightly who melt in mafia's protective arms.

Jungkook signalled Sobin to leave who give a quick smile and left, leaving two males standing in thik environment.

"Tae..."

"Leave Jungkook, i don't wanna talk right now" Taehyung didn't let him complete his line and turned his back, ready to leave.

Seeing him leaving, Jungkook quickly stepped forward and grabbed his arm, turning him face to face.

Jungkook caressed her cheeks "I'm sorry Tae, I asked JinHyung to submit the report without asking you. I tried to reach out to you but you didn't pick up my call so i had to do that.  I know you're angry But please put yourself in my place and think.

If anyone thinks of harming you, he will have to pay the price.No matter who it is." Jungkook's voice became rough and deep at last.

"But you don't know Jungkook, what if they do something to you?I lost my parents because of them?I even lost my childhood!I was getting treatment for a disease I never had.

Years ago I lost someone who was never mine.

But now I can't lose you after finding you again.Please Jungkook, I can't imagine my life without you anymore.I don't want to lose you."

A series of tears left his eyes as he loosened the grip on elder's arm.

      🔥 Mature content ahead🔥
             please skip if you are          
                 uncomfortable.

Jungkook tried a lot to calm Taehyung but all in vain. Not understand anything, he did what he found the only way at the moment.

He pressed his rough lips on  younger's soft once. Taehyung closed his eyes and let that moment sink in.
None make any moment.jungkook back away a little from the younger and sit on the couch.

After gaining his confidence Taehyung crawl towards elder and settled on his lap comfortably circling his arms around his neck, eyes holding the same fire as others.

"What you wanna do, Jungkook?" He asked in a seductive tone but he didn't get any response.

To say that Jungkook was Jungshock would be an understatement, his breath hitched when Tae grind himself on his semi hard member.