Part 9

The last 24 hours were no less than a nightmare for the mafias.First Namjoon's accident, and then Taehyung's worst condition.

Jin,Yoongi and Jungkook were trying their best to make sure that their elder and younger got well soon.

Namjoon was shifted to the normal ward after the surgery but still he didn't regain his consciousness.

Doctor said that there was no need to worry as he was now out of danger.This is just the effect of the pills which will wear off in a few hours.

jin was trying his best to not to brake down, ever since he came to know about his husbands condition, he was completely different from his real self. Anyone, who knows Jin, can tell the difference in his behaviour.

 Anyone, who knows Jin, can tell the difference in his behaviour

(Picture cradit goes to the rightful owner)

On the other hand, Jungkook had arranged blood for Taehyung but no one knows who the donor was?
Where did he come from?
Who called him?

But all this doesn't matter right now, what is important is for Taehyung to respond to the blood.

                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was twelve o'clock in the afternoon.Seoul City Hospital was more chaotic than normal.

Why?

Because two friends of the Korean mafia boss were admitted to the hospital together and whatever may be the reason behind, the outcome will not be good.

JinYoonKook were sitting in  hospital room,  a few minutes ago Namjoon regain his consciousness. Jin was more than happy.

The moment Jin enters the room he breaks down when he saw the love of his life lying on the bed giving him his famous dimple smile.

There are injuries all over his body they will take time to heal but he  have to face problems in moving his neck since there is big cut on his neck.

After talking to each other, it is decided that Namjoon will not do any group activity until he completely recovers.

But Namjoon knows that he is injured but he's the mind of the group and he can't just lie in the hospital for a long time.

Yes everyone cares about him but he also has some responsibilities, and most important their maknae,who needs him a brother at this time.

                   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yoongi is doing his work from hospital from less than one hour.

Jin has gone to see another patient in another ward.

Jungkook gats a call and leaves the hospital saying he will retuvery well that this was not his friend but his boss whose black eyes had become even darker.

Yoongi wanted to go along but Jungkook said he had to stay with Namjoon and .......Taehyung.

....................

A black Bugatti was racing through the air at full speed on the streets of Seoul. More than four cars were following them from behind.

After about an hour, the car stopped in front of Seoul Hospital. Two handsome boys got down from that car and ran towards the hospital entrance.

Boys and girls were going crazy, they're almost drolling over them but they didn't care theireyes were searching a special person..... "Their baby brother"

One of the handsome boys went up to the receptionist and said "Excuse me miss may I know which room Kim Taehyung is in?"

The receptionist seemed lost in that boy's pale skin.His black hair was falling over his eyes.He was panting, his breathing was fast.

"Park Jimin"

Yes he Park Jimin....oh my god he looks more handsome in personal. The girl thought.

He glared at the girl and then hit the reception hard and said in a deep voice, "Kim Taehyung, which room?"

🫣 Angry Jimin is dangerous...😱😱 But hot at the same time. .. don't you think so..😉😉😍

The girl's entire body seemed to tremble hearing that dangerous voice.He quickly said sorry and after checking the computer said "sir  room ne.108".

And he made his way towards said room and the other one just follow him in silence.

{Cradit goes to the rightful owner}

So handsome 🫣🫣🫣 our Sunshine 💓💓

Be continued....

Am i going too slow with updates??
Let me know what you think?

Please do vote and share.
See you soon lovelies ❣️❣️