Part 13

Two years, it's been two years since that horrible night happened which turned everything up down.

A sweet bubbly person change into cold and tough one and a heartless and ruthless mafia became a lost puppy in his own home.

Both were doing their jobs as one of them is the boss of South Korea's most feared gang Bangtan and another one is the youngest CEO of Kim Corporation and whole Asia.

If Jungkook wants to meet Taehyung he could but he decided that he will wait .... until the other one was ready.

Jungkook was guilty for his actions.

He acts impulsive.

A man who killed his enemies in a blink of eye..... Without any mercy, is dying inside for hurting a boy verbally.

Isn't it iconic??

But what we can do when he is the one to send him away by his actions and now living a life like hell.

Yoongi is taking care of the whole gang with Namjoon because Jungkook hasn't coming out of the room to do anything unless it's too necessary like meetings thet need his presence for signing the deal.

         °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Another day in Seoul, but this morning is more chaotic than usual at Kim Corporation. Employees are running to save their lives, i mean jobs. Why not? Their new or should I says official CEO is returning back to his country for the first time.

At least they think so!

He is a hot headed man. A slight mistake and you will be fired so if you wanna survive you better fasten your belts.

A black Mercedes stops in front of the Kim Corporation building and man in his early twenties steps out from the car.

The atmosphere near him suddenly turn cloudy and the people who were running in sides saw him and halted on their places, all of them standing straight in the lines.

                 🔥🔥🥵🔥🔥

                 🔥🔥🥵🔥🔥

A man came forward and give him a bouquet of flowers and bow in respect "welcome sir, I'm Choi Minho, your sec.... before he completed his intro Taehyung took the flowers and handover to a boy sho standing behind him while saying" Sobin take incharge from Mr Choi, he is going on long a vacation. "

The said man widened his eyes,
Leaving a dumbfounded person, Sobin nodded his head and follow his boss inside.

He went straight into lift and left to his office. Once he gets there he stood near by the window for a while, closing his eyes and letting the cold air touch his face.

"Are you okay Tae? Sobin asked in concern "you should have some rest before immersed in work for god knows how long" and pass him the cup of coffee.

"I'm fine Binni, just a little tired from flight and all the way to came here, don't worry i can manage. By the way, arrange a meeting with all the superiors within 30 minutes. I will check the annual reports."he said without turning and keep looking outside.

Sobin nodded and leaves to inform others while Taehyung just stood there sipping his coffee and having some deep thoughts about a certain person who changed his whole life.

" No matter where you are,
I'll found you soon,

Hii lovelies ❣️
Thanks for reading.
Hope you like this chapter.
Please vote and comment your thoughts.

What do you think about Taekook's meeting?

Will they hate each other?
Or forgive and move on in their lives?

Thanks for 1k+reads, keep supporting.
Love youuuuuu😘😘😘😘😘