Part 10

Jimin and Hoseok were going crazy at every passing moment. They're running to see the happiness of their life.

The person who was giving them a reason to smile, is now the reason for their unstoppable tears.

Soon they reached their destination but couldn't gather courage to open the gate of the room.

They can't see that horrible seen once again. They didn't want to send the younger away but his pleadings and puppy eyes were enough to melt their hearts.

They gathered the peaces of their broken courage and open the gate.The moment both the brothers entered in hospital room, their breathing stopped.

Jimin's steps faltered but Hoseok caught him in time by his shoulder " be careful Jimina"he said.

He is not only Jimin's lovely brother but also his best friend, his soul mate.

How can he see him in such condition where the other is not talking to him.

he went near his bed and sat on the stool. Hoseok was standing next to him . He knew that his brother, who appeared to be a strict businessman to the world, was actually a soft person for his loved ones.

[His teary eyes 🥺😞🥺....i can't stand them 😞😞😞]

[Cradit goes to the rightful owner]

(Please imagine in black hairs)

"Tae ..... baby, see I'm here ! won't you talk to me? Are you angry at your chimmy that he didn't came to meet you earlier? I'm Sorry soul mate but please wake up... you know na i can't stand your silence. Come on hit me, shout at me....do whatever you want to do but please wake up baby.... don't scare us.... Hobi hyung please tell him to wake up...why he is sleeping so much..... please tell him to talk to me....p-please.... Jimin was crying his heart out but the other was just sleeping without any care of his surroundings .

Hoseok was on the verge of crying. One of his brothers is lying half dead in the hospital and the other is falling apart and he is unable to do anything.

After mustering a lot of courage he said, "He will get up Jiminie ....he will but please be patient.You have to have courage, you can't give up like this. Doctors are doing their best".

Jin was watching the interaction of the two brothers. When they came to Taehyung's room, it was his checkup time.

Taehyung is really a lucky person to have such persons around him who loves him so much.

Jimin's sudden out brust take him back to the reality "if doctors are doing their best then why he is still in this condition? Why didn't he get up? Why hyung why?" He shout and break down. Hoseok hugged him tightly, rubbing his back in a soothing manner.

Jin comes to them and said"he is doing well Jim..he is just unconscious. He can regain consciousness at any time."

Surgen's words seemed to swear to calm the raging storm.

[Cradit goes to the rightful owner]

Hoseok's POV

He takes younger's hand in his own caress it slowly and said to Jimin"Now all we have to do is wait for Taehyung to regain his consciousness and  whoever is responsible for his condition, i promise you baby He'll regret why he got in the way of Park brothers."

Jimin nodded his head in agreement but who knows what's going on in his crazy mind.

On the other hand, Jungkook came to know that Namjoon's accident was a well-planned conspiracy.

And everyone knows that colliding with Jungkook means inviting death.People don't call him heartless for nothing.

While he was sitting with Yoongi in the hospital, he found out the gang's location and left for his next mission.

One by one he eliminated all the members of that gang but when he turned his attention for a moment a man fired a stray bullet at him which passes through his shoulder.

He hissed in pain but in next moment other person was lying on the floor.

When he was sure there was no one left, he got into his car and drove to the next mission.

"To see the one who could ease
his pain"

Hey double update....
How do you feel about this book please write down your thoughts in comment box and if you think I did a good work today please vote and share.
See you soon. Love you all ❣️❣️❣️