Part 22

Present time

Taehyung was heading to the meeting room after sharing a heated moment with Jungkook in the bathroom.The redness of his face and the smile on his lips could not be hidden.

He didn't care about the world around him, he was just getting lost in his own world. His Taekook world.

The day both the boys decided to erase all the grudges from their hearts and move ahead,A ray of new hope started appearing in their life.

That day Jungkook fell asleep in Younger's arms.when he opened his eyes, Tae was there, beside him,sleeping with him or underneath him because Jungkook was literally all over him, cagging him in his embrace, burring his face into younger's crook of  neck.

As Taehyung approached the far end of the meeting room, a strange feeling began to flow through his body.

Same smell again.

As soon as he entered into the room, the sight inside made his eyes grew big, jaw clinched, fist tighten.

Kim Donghyun.

The only name, he despite to the core of his heart. He hates breathing in the same air with him.  He hate this persons existence.

But none the less, wearing a smile mask on his face he went inside, avoiding eye contact with everyone, not wanting to ruin the meeting.

Passing everyone he went to his seat and sat there like he own this place.

When Donghyun glares at the youngest CEO, his blood boiled with anger when he saw the smirk on others face.

After a while, when every one person was present in the room someone mumbled...

"Why is the meeting not starting?

"Are you new here?

" Yeah, but why?

"Don't you know, Mr. Jeon?

" Huh, who don't know him?

"He is participating in this meeting for the first time"

" What!!"

"Yeah, that's why, everyone is waiting for him"

" Do you know....

"Shsh.... He is here"

As soon as Jungkook arrived, everyone stood up, some out of respect and some out of fear.

But he did not pay attention to anyone because his eyes were fixed on a particular person who was blushing.

Jungkook sat on high chair and rose his hand, an indication for starting the meeting and everyone started explaining their things or ideas.

Meeting went on for hours, in which Jungkook didn't take any interest and Taehyung, well his mind was repeating the earlier scene with elder and Donghyun, he get complete opposite idea of younger's red face as scared face.

Next Morning

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully in his room. New rays of sun peeping through the window early in the morning. He shuddered in his sleep.His phone started vibrating when it was kept on the night stand.

He pitched the phone with his eyes half open. But what he heard made him sleep far away.

"Hello" he resps in his deep morning voice.

"Sir, we have a problem" Sobin said in a panic voice and elder didn't need to be told twice when he cuts the call and ran into bathroom. Doing his morning routine quickly. He took a quick shower and without eating anything he left to the company.

When he reached at the company, his secretary was standing there, worry written on his face. Seeing his boss he approached him and went into elevator and finally reached office.

"Sir,they spread the information about your health, saying you are not capable of handling this company so they called for a meeting to replace the position of CEO means you" Sobin rant out as soon as they entered the office.

"And?" Taehyung asked narrowing towards the poor soul.

"They also share the p-proof of your illness" Sobin shattered a little, seeing the boiling anger of the elder.

"When ll be the meeting?"

"Today, at afternoon, seems they're well prepared for this "
Taehyung just hummed and dismissed his secretary who bow a little and left not before muttering an apology in his mind.

I'm sorry hyung, i don't have another choice.

Hey lovelies ❣️

Sorry for any grammatical mistake.

Thanks for reading.

Do vote and comment.