Part 1

A group of friends was enjoying in the club.Just then someone calls and...

?? "hello hyung"

"Hey Tae .... where are you??"

"Just reached there ...... coming inside"

He cut the call and join the group again " Sorry boys but my friend is coming here... hope you won't mind." They just shook their heads.

Soon there's a blonde boy, looking ethereal, came inside and waved his hand " Jin hyung" he said.

"Taetae....oh my god, you are looking beautiful baby" Jin said in a teasing yet loving tone.

Taehyung meets his friends. "Gays he Taehyung... my friend, more like my baby ....And Tae he is Namjoon, my boyfriend" Jin introduce.

Tae slightly bows and said "hello hyung" . Namjoon gives him his famous dimple smile and Tae finds it's cute.

"He is Yoongi, " Tae again bows and smile at other, " and here , he is Jungkook, Jooni and Yoongi 's boss and friend."

Tae's eyes widen when he listen his name .... Jungkook.... Jeon Jungkook, the mafia boss, oh God he is so handsome man....stop it Taehyung... what are you doing, he internally scold himself and says "hii ... I'm Taehyung... nice to meet you all."

And after that, they continued talking for hours while drinking and cracking some funny jokes oblivious to the fact that a certain bunny faced human was looking at the blonde. Just thinking.....

How can someone looks so cute and ethereal...........is he real or I'm dreaming?

Hey lovelies...
I know this is pretty short...but...the chapters ahead are long. If you're reading this the least you can do is hit the vote button. It won't hurt you, but it lets me know I'm doing well.