Part 14

It was a tiring day for Taehyung. After a lot of difficulties he came to Korea to  open his companies headquarter but things are not that easy like it seems.

He has to go through many opticals. He was tired not only physically but mentally too.

Since he came to his office he didn't take any break or rest, first he called a meeting in the morning with superiors of the company which went very hectic because companies diagrams are not showing such result as is should be so he has to take some difficult decisions.

He was not alone in this process since sobin and some other employees were also helpful.

In the evening they decided to have their dinner at a restaurant which was not also a good decision because they fight with a arrogant boy.

"Ahm.. Taehyung - ahh,  we have to attend a party tomorrow at xxx hotel, are fine with it" Sobin asked in low voice.

" Is it important?"Tae asked without giving it much thought.

"Yeah... Yeah it's important, so we are going tomorrow at 6 pm" Sobin said excitedly but Tae didn't give it any importance and head towards his apartment.

                     °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On the other hand, Jungkook is going to his mafia base, he is  too angry because a member of his gang betrayed him and leaked some information about their newly signed weapon deal which will be arriving in two days and he never ever leave any betrayer.

Soon a building came into view. Two bodyguards were standing on the main gate one of them came running and open the door for mafia to come out.

Jungkook left the car and head towards the basement where his new toy is kept.

A guard open the door of basement for mafia boss his head down not wanting to die by offending boss.

Jungkook cames in and saw a almost lifeless body body lying on the floor. He bent to his level and says in his cold and dengerous voice " hello Ben, how are you feeling? Are talking good care of you?"

 He bent to his level and says in his cold and dengerous voice " hello Ben, how are you feeling? Are talking good care of you?"

                            🔥🔥🔥🔥

The other tries to open his eyes full but falled miserably. Pain shoot through his body.

Jk gripped his hair tightly and said "you knew well a don't give a chance to betrayers but you still did it, do you think I won't get any information and let you leave just like that , huh?"

Ben's body shivers in fear after seeing davil infront who will not.

After giving him a little treatment Jungkook leaves the basement not before telling others to clear the mess.

When he was leaving the base his phone rings after looking at the screen for some seconds he pic up the call "yes."

"Where are you? When are you coming home?"

" Now at base, don't know about arrival, why? " Jk asked in 'not so interested 'voice

" Tomorrow we are going to a party which is held by one of our legal business partner Mr  Jack, it's important we have to go and I'm not getting an answer as no"

" Yoongi, you know well i don't wanna go any party than why you gays always gives me headache?" Jk said frustrated.

" I know Kook, but you have to go outside too, you can't live in that room for all of your life, I'm not listening anything you are coming and that's finel "

" But hyun... hyung? hello? seriously cut the call? ahhh... Good now I have to attend some boring party ! Like great ! " He toss the phone to another seat and leaves the place.

Hey cupcakes ❣️
So Taekook are meeting soon, are you gays excited?
Please vote and comment your thoughts.
Love you cuties 🥰🥰

See you soon with next chapter.