Part 23

This chapter is going to be a mess guys but please bare with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a deep silence in the entire building. Not a single word was shared among the people present.

Ever since the news of the youngest CEO came out, it spread like wildfire.

A large group of people or should we say reports were waiting for CEO's arrival in the conference room, for  explanation about going on rumours.

The peace of the room was disturbed when someone opened the door loudly.Everyone's attention went in that direction.

Everyone was expecting to see the CEO but there's a guy with broad shoulders along with CEO's secretary who bowed a little and made his way towards their perspective seats.

"Hello everyone, I'm secretary Choi Sobin. Thankyou so much for coming here. I hope we can give you proper answers to every single question, you wanna ask.

Sobin nodded towards Jin who gave a assuring smile to the younger.
"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Seokjin, heart surgeon in Seoul Hospital. I'll be giving you answers about CEO.

"Mr. Jin, is it true Mr. Kim have a heart diesese? One of the reporter asked.

Jin nodd and explain things"Heart disease refers to any problem affecting the heart, such as coronary artery disease, arrhythmia, and heart failure.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States.

Around 1 in 4 deathsTrusted Source in the U.S. occur due to heart disease, and the condition affects all genders as well as all racial and ethnic groups.

He continues, "Heart disease refers to any condition affecting the cardiovascular system.

There are several different types of heart disease, and they affect the heart and blood vessels in different ways.

Rumours says that Mr.Kim if suffering from Coronary artery disease.

Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease, is the most common type of heart disease.

It develops when the arteries that supply blood to the heart become clogged with plaque.

This causes them to harden and narrow. Plaque contains cholesterol and other substances.

(I don't know much about these diesese so I took some help from googi😁 Google but if there's anything wrong please remember it's just a ff so don't come upon me)

As a result, the blood supply reduces, and the heart receives less oxygen and fewer nutrients.

In time, the heart muscle weakens, and there is a risk of heart failure and arrhythmias.

When plaque builds up in the arteries, it is called atherosclerosis. Plaque in the arteries can rupture from blockages and cause blood flow to stop, which can lead to a heart attack.

As a result, the heart becomes weaker and cannot pump blood properly. It can result in arrhythmia, blood clots in the heart, and heart failure.

It usually affects people aged 20–60 yearsTrusted Source, according to the AHA.

I can continue the list for all the day narrating all kinds of heart diesese but as a personal Dr. of Mr Kim, i announce that he is perfectly fine.

Few months ago, we did some common tests and it was all negative. Here's the report. You all can see by yourselves.

He is completely fit and fine.

Sobin step forward and give the papers to a man who pass them to others.

A chattering sound echo through the hall and within few minutes it went dead down.

An evil smirk plastered on the faces of both males which went unnoticed by others as they made their way out of hallway.

It's the time for real play.......... Donghyun

Thankyou for 4k reads, lovelies ❣️

Don't forget to share your valuable feedback by voting and commenting.

Thanks for reading. ☺️☺️☺️💞💞💞