Part 20

Flashback continue:

At midnight, two figures were standing absolutely still amidst at the bank of the river , cold breeze was blowing, open sky, shining stars were there, everything feels so calm, so good yet none of them feels any calmness in their heart and mind.

They're craving for something to calm their ragging heart beat, to ease their mind where a battle was going on.

Jungkook keep looking at Taehyung's face as if he turned his gaze for a mare second then the other will be disappear. Still didn't believe his eyes that what he was seeing is real or just an imagination, like he's seeing from last two years.

God knows for how long they're standing there, in complete silence. When Taehyung approached the mafia boss he didn't expected him to looking so devastated, so broken.

The sight himself made him halt at place but he knew batter, today is the day to face every thing he left behind last time. Their is no turning back now.

He came out of his thoughts when he felt wetness on his feet. But what he saw broke his heart into pieces.Jungkook was crying?on his knees ?

"J-Jungkook? What? W-what are you doing?" Taehyung get to his level but hesitate for a moment when he tried to touch the elder.

"I'm s-sorry..... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry Taehyung.... I'm sorry......I'm a monster
Tae...... I know..... I don't d-deserve your f-forgiveness...... Please punish m-me....... Punish me u-until every single d-drop of blood leaves my body..... J-just punish me Tae....I-I can't handle this pain anymore..... I don't d-deserve to live......I hurt you so much...... I'm sorry..... Ple....... "Jungkook cries his heart out. He let out every guilt out of his chest which he was carrying for years. He cried until they're no tears left in his eyes.

But what he failed to notice, Taehyung was also crying, keeping his both hands on his mouth to stop any sound. Tae couldn't believe Jungkook was blaming himself for his condition to this extent that he's pleading .

A man who doesn't show his emotions easily to anyone now kneeling infront of him and asking for forgiveness.
If it was a some another situation younger must be thinking that mafia is playing some games but now he can't see him like this, a broken soul. Who needs comfort and love and without giving it a second thought he engulfed the elder tightly in his arms and starts making soothing circles on his back.

"shsh, it's okay Jungkook.... I'm not angry at you... even it wasn't your fault..."and this made Jungkook cry harder. How can Taehyung forgive him this easily. He should get the worst punishment for hurting such an angel.

" All okay,  I'm fine! Just look at me, nothing happened... All good, yeah! Just calm down. I'm here " Taehyung kept saying soothing words to elder which somehow worked on him and after crying for god knows how much time, his body fall in younger's embrace. Muffled sobbed and sniffs can be heard in that calm atmosphere.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Yoongi parked his car infront of an apartment and rushed towards the entrance.  When Namjoon called  him to tell Jungkook's location, saying he felt relieved,would be an understatement.

He bang on the door once or twice when it opened, revealing a mess guy, red eyes and nose like he cried for hours. Looking all weak "please come in" he came out of his trance when Taehyung gives him a weak smile and give access to enter.

"Is he okay" is the only thing Yoongi asked.

"Y-yeah, he is fine" Tae answers.

"Where? "

" Upstairs, in my room" both males feels awkwardness while talking so formally.

"How are you, Tae?" Taehyung looks confused for a moment than answered"I'm fine, hyung. How are you doing?"

"I'm good" after a moment elder said "won't you hug, your hyung, Tae?"

And he didn't have to say it twice because younger throw himself on elder.
"How are you, little one"

"I miss you, hyung.... Miss all of you" he sobbed in younger's embrace burring his face into elders protective arms.

They didn't knew that a bunny was smiling crazily, looking at the emotional duo.

I'll make everything right Tae, just believe me this time. I won't let you regret giving me this chance.

Hey lovelies ❣️
How are you doing?
Am i going to slow with story?
Comment down your valuable feedback. Thanks for reading such mess. See you soon with another update.