Part 11

Jungkook tried to open his eyes but shut them close when he found it too much. Sun's rays were hitting him through the window.

After a failed attempt or two, he finelly opens his eyes and with much difficulties he tries to sit but fall back on the bed.

Yoongi was sleeping there on a small couch, when he heard some noise he got up and run towards the person.

"Ohh, Kook open your eyes...thank god, are you feeling pain anywhere?
Do you need anything....water?he bombard him with so many questions but stopped when the other motion him to drink water.

Yoongi pick up the glass of water from the small stool and helped him to drink and tucked him back in white sheet.

"Are you feeling better?"he asked in concern and Jungkook just nodded.

"How long?" Jungkook asked when he feels stiffness in his muscles.

"3 days" Yoongi answers.

He shoot open his eyes and turned his head to look at Yoongi by intimidating aura but the just cut him off "I'm serious man, you had already lost too much blood when I found you unconscious in your car outside of the hospital"and shrugged his shoulders while sitting on bed.

Suddenly his mind started spinning,And the reason was clear.... Taehyung.
How is his condition?

Did he regain consciousness?

Is there any danger now?
Can we take him home?

The colour of his face started turning pale as negative thoughts to surround him.

What if he refuses to meet me?

What if he hates me?

What if he leaves us?

Like Yoongi could read his mind,He cleared his throat and what he said proved all of Jungkook's fears right.

""They took him back, Kook."

It was as if Jungkook's mind was jammed.Whatever Yoongi said after this he didn't listen to anything.

"I have something for you, here, see it" the elder said when he plays something on his phone and slid it down to others level .

Jungkook came out of his trance when he saw the younger half lying on bed small smile adoring his face but hurt was visible in his hazel eyes.

"Hyung please stop being worried to much,am fine,see"Taehyung said when he shows his famous boxy smile that didn't reach to his eyes.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

To much to handle 🔥🥵

Hoseok didn't said anything but younger knows better than anyone that his hyungs are going to do something that he didn't want to

So he tries to distract them.

He used his last weapon, his tears"hyung do you know what mom-dad used to say whenever I asked them to came to Korea?

They refused but said "Ofcourse bear  because they didn't want to send you away ".

He chuckled and wipe his tears with soft hands and says"Because they thought that if I came here, the people here would hurt me."

"it's kind true"he mumbled in low voice that didn't reach others ears.

After all, why did his parents think that people from their mother country would hurt their son?

This question made Yoongi think.

Jungkook was in his own world where he could hear himself saying those hurtful things to the younger.

And after this the Park brothers did not ask any questions and took his younger brother back after discharging him.

Yoongi switched off the phone and before he could say anything, Jungkook had already closed his eyes and elder decided not to talk further now so he left the room to talk with doctor.

Hey lovelies...
Please don't be a silent reader, I get hurt when you don't give me proper response.🥺🥺 Please vote and comment.

Follow for more updates.