Part 25

The light rays of the sun are peeping into the room, through the curtains. Where two males are sleeping entangled in each other.Far away from the noisy City, they found  peace in each other's arms.

Taehyung blinked his eyes when the sun's rays touched his face. A sharp pain ran through his entire body when he tried to move.

Than it hit him. Last night.

His face immediately turned  dark shade of red as the moments of previous night flashed before his eyes. He looked down at his stomach to see  Jungkook's hand placed his hand on his lower abdomen, keeping him close to his body.

Their legs tangled and body pressed against each other like two pieces of a puzzle joined together.

He tried to remove Jungkook's hand but his grip became tighter.When nothing happened even after trying several times, he turned towards the elder with difficulty.

After turned around, his breaths stopped, seeing others sleeping face.Jungkook was sleeping peacefully, like a little baby sleeps after getting tired, making soft snoring sound.He chuckled seeing his adorable face.

Who will say, this cute looking bunny, sleeping with a kissable pout, is a wild beast last night? Taehyung thought.

Unconsciously his hand trailed down to his forehead to his eyebrows to  nose and lastly lips.

Those heart shaped lips seemed to  calling him to claiming them again, he leaned in to kiss Jungkook's lips softly. He place a soft tander kiss, keeping his lips there for some moments and then separated, but shivered when Jungkook grabbed his neck from behind and pulled him closer.

Their lips met again.This was not as soft as the first kiss.There was a fire in it a passion for each other, unspoken feelings and yearning which they were enduring for years.

After some time they retreated from kiss and join their forehead.

"when did you wake up?"Taehyung asked, his voice was low, face red breathing heavily, trying to calm his ragging heart, unaware to the fact that Jungkook was literally struggling with himself to not to take him right then and there. his swellen lips and hooded eyes were not helping him at all.

"what are you thinking about, Kook" Taehyung asked when he didn't get any response.

"Huh? Ahh ...It's nothing baby, why do you look so beautiful even in the morning, hmm? Do you know how hard it is to control myself to not take you right here, right now?" Jungkook's deep morning voice sent shivers down to his spine.

A dark shade of pink spread on Taehyung's face listening to elder and hide his face into his tonned chest.

Jungkook chuckled at the cuteness of his baby. Yeah his baby. Finelly he has someone who loves him for who he is, not for money or to gain something and now Jungkook is determined to do everything for his love. To make him happy, to see a smile on his face he'll go to any extent. He can kill and die for him.

They made love last night. Taehyung already confessed that he loves him but Jungkook ! He didn't reply.

They says action speaks louder than words but sometimes words also important to show your feelings.

"Ahh.... Fuck" He panicked listening Taehyung's painful voice "what happened, baby?" Jungkook asked in concern only to receive a glare, making him halt at his movements.

"This all is because of you..... I can't even move you muscle bunny....how I'm going to work now" A pout visible on Taehyung's lips, to Jungkook he sounds like a little pup who is angry or maybe trying to show.

"Let me take care of you, baby hmm?" Saying that Jungkook get off of bed and pick him in bridal style.

Reaching bathroom, Jungkook carefully set Tae on basin who hissed at cold feeling. Jungkook turned on the water and wait for some time.

He get back to Tae, again picking him up and put him in bathtub, carefully. He slowly get into water, from behind and keep younger's head in his chest, slowly rubbing his back to soothing pain.

Taehyung leans into touch and closed his eyes. Jungkook give him quick bath. "Feeling better?" He asked when he didn't feel any moment from his baby.

He turned him around a little and chuckled, seeing him sleeping.
He again pick his baby, wipe his body and dry his hair. He make him wear loose shorts and a t-shirt. After tucked him in bed, covering his body with duvet Jungkook peek his lips.

After admiring his little bundle of joy, he left the room and closed the door behind.

His  aura changed the moment he left the room, his jew clinched, fist tight his eyes turned dark. Anger rushed through his body.

He took long steps to leave the place, he feels suffocating.

On the way to his car he called someone "make sure no one reached out his apartment, one scratch on his body, consider yourself dead" he growled and cut the call without waiting for response.

=============

Hearing continues sound of doorbell, Tae opened his eyes lazily. Cursing under his breath, he Left the room and goes to open the door, only to see a scared Sobin, standing there nervously, sweat forming on his face.

Taehyung frowned seeing him but none the less called him inside. Sobin nodded and followed after Tae goes to couch.

"Sit" Tae said without looking, still angry at his actions that took the place yesterday

Sobin gulped nervously, Taehyung picked up the glass of water and gave it to him which he gulped down in one go.

"Hyung, please forgive me.I didn't mean to hurt or insult you Nor do I consider you a weakling who can't even solve his own problems but we cannot underestimate Donghyun.He is the person who has misled you for years. He knows how to play mind games. He can do anything, for that we need the support of a person who can answer him in his own language... "

" And you thought about dragging Jungkook into all this.without asking me, without thinking anything"Taehyung's sudden outburst made Soobin shiver. He shake his head "No hyung, i didn't tell him"

"What..." Taehyung's body tensed " if not you...than who told him !"

Before their conversation get ahead, Taehyung's phone buzzed, showing "Yoonie hyung" is calling. He picked up the call "hyun..."

"Taehyung, leave your apartment right now"

"What happened, hyung? "

" I don't have to elaborate things, Tae.
Just leave right now, a black car is waiting outside, no need to take anything"

" I'm leaving, hyung."

Taehyung cut the call. He dragged a confused Sobin with him and run out of his house, completely ignored his pain that shot through with his each step.

HAPPY TAEKOOK DAY BUNNIES 😊

i hope you guys are enjoying reading this book and taking good care of yourselves.

Don't be a silent reader please
If like the chapter do vote and let me know your experience.

Thanks for 5k reads lovelies ❣️ 😍🥰

Waiting for your response 🤗🤗

HEARTLESS    {VKook}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara