part 3

Jk's Point Of View:

Taehyung was just here, I don't know where he went suddenly, maybe ....he must be outside...

With this thought, Jungkook ran out of the hospital. He looked everywhere but couldn't find him anywhere.his mind was completely messed up.

Namjoon is like a big brother to him and after seeing him in this condition, Jungkook is feeling very guilty because he can't even donate blood for him.But now only Taehyung was his hope because he knew that Taehyung did not drink.

But still.... the question is..... where is Taehyung???

I know....I know I am being selfish here. I can't force him to blood donation but I believe he will help us. I have seen him all this time he is very kind hearted. With all these thoughts I was going on until i saw a familiar figure near the exit. Exit? Why? Is he leaving? No he won't . Maybe he doesn't know about the situation.

Reaching there i tapped on his shoulder. He was shocked , maybe he didn't expected to see me here.

"Tae where are you going?? "I asked. He was looking down all the time. I shook him. "Hey, are you alright?? We need your help Tae, hyung needs you... please come with me and give him blood..... you will?? Will you..." I asked hopefully , didn't want to listen no as an answer. But he wasn't giving me any answer and I was running out of patience.

"Hey, are you even listing to me?" I said in a high pech voice and he flinchs.

"I- I'm sorry, i c-can't give him blood " he said and I was frozen on the place. How can he say something like that so easily.

"I am tired and weak so.... i-i don't think I can donate b-blood? Yeah , this is why I can't..." he said more like questioning himself. I frowned in his behaviour.

" are you out of your mind Taehyung, hyung's life is in denger, and here you are talking about weaknesses, .......how can you be so selfish" i spatt on him. He didn't said anything just turned his back to me and about to leave.

I grab his wrist and drag him to a corner because many people are watching us here and right now I am not in a mood to handle these basterds. Now Joon hyung is more important than anything.

"Please Tae........... just a little amount of blood won't kill you. Please try to understand..... please give hyung blood he needs it now please. I will do anything in exchange but please agree with me. I will be your slave Tae..... please help up" i said.

I was on verge of crying, i was begging, pleading but he didn't melt a little. How?? Did he this cold hearted? Didn't he said he thinks us as his family than why? And for what? Because he felt weakness? Is he fucking crazy?

"You're a mafia boss Jungkook, i believe you will arrange blood very soon... bye" he said and move from there.

Hay beautiful people, how are you?
Did you enjoy this chapter?
Vote and comment.
Take care and love you all ❣️❣️

I'm very touched by all your love and support. Thanks a lot ❣️ cuties