Part 7

"Who gave them permission to transfer blood without my will?"Jin said growling.

"Sir Kim Taehyung "

" What the fuck!?" Jungkook said being irritated by olders behaviour.
Everything, that happened some moments ago is not a acceptable thing for him. Like what is happening here man?

"Hyung please tell me, what's happening here? I don't understand anything? Why are you talking about blood and how Taehyung is related to this all?" Jungkook wishper yelled to Jin surpassing his inner rage.

There was a complete silence in the room until Jin decided to broke it with his broken voice and heart, trying to even his breaths.

" T-Taehyung has a heart decease. They found about it when he was 8 years old the same time his parents died in a accident."

Jungkook:what kind of d-decease hyung?

"CHD ....means Coronary heart decease,Jin said in a low and broken voice, he continues "Coronary heart disease cannot be cured but treatment can help manage the symptoms and reduce the chances of problems such as heart attacks. Treatment can include lifestyle changes, such as regular exercise and stopping smoking and drinking".

(Sorry guys, i don't know much about this decease so I'm just going with the plot of story. It may not make any senses but please bare with it. Okay let's continue....)

This news seemed to pull the ground  under the feet of both of them.Jungkook had a lot to say but couldn't find the words.

"Who never did any harm to anyone. Never wished bad for anyone.Who was always in pain.The one who doesn't even know when his life will betray him.He always hid his sorrow behind his smile and never let anyone know. How could that boy be heartless, Jungkook! Jin said more like questioning in a weak voice.

He continues " I meet him when I went to the States for my further studies, my father had a patient whom he took great care of.At first I felt very strange that he used to neglect me too some times for that patient.I met Taehyung when my internship started.He was 16 years old at that time.He was a pure soul.Despite suffering such a serious illness, the optimism present in him inspired people to live.The patients of that hospital loved Taehyung very much.But one day everything changed when he was found unconscious in the hospital corridor.After checkup that day, we came to know that his heart has become very weak and he cannot tolerate much fatigue.He had stopped going out of his room, meeting people, talking to them.We knew very well how much he loved interacting with people, we didn't say him Social butterfly for nothing but no one could explain it to him until his friend, his soul mate, came.After a few days, my internship ended And I had to come back to Seoul.We were in touch because Taehyung treated me like his elder hyung and I treated him like a younger brother.He came here after a lot of efforts but after his condition how will I face him”,said and fall on the chair.

Jungkook and Yoongi were standing there as if a heavy hammer had hit them on their head. They couldn't  find the words to speak.

Jin was unaware of the fact that a certain person has already left for a mission....

I won't let anything happen to him, hyung.

Hay lovelies ❣️
How's the chapter?
Did you gays enjoy?
Please give me your true reviews.