part 19

Flashback

One month before:

After seeing younger so vulnerable, hearing his heart wrenching sobs, witnessing his broken self for continuous two years, was something Yoongi never wanted to do.

Knowing very well that who is the cause and who can cure, he picked his phone from nightstand and dial a number and waited for other person to pick the call.

"Hello" he cursed himself for being so inconsiderate after listening that tired and sleepy voice that too after a long time but get he a hold on his own self.

"Hello Jin hyung" there was a silence from other side, but Yoongi gathered his courage and talk further " hyung please don't cut the call...please talk to me, we need you, hyung... Your baby needs you......"a hurtful sob can be heard from mafia's side which somehow melt elder's heart.

" Tell me, what happened, Yoon. Don't you dare to hide anything this time....if you really need me than I want to know every single thing you and your Namjoon hyung hide from me" Jin's voice held so much anger and disappointment that it hurts other. Deep down he agreed that he deserves such behaviour from elder for hiding such things which he should be known from the very first.

" I'll tell you everything, hyung" Yoongi begin." The day, when Jungkook found that Taehyung left the country, he was broke internally but didn't show anyone. I knew it because I was there with him all the time.

He said, he deserves this. He blames himself for Taehyung's condition. He started distancing himself from us, you even from himself. He locked his own self in that darkness where no one can see his pain.

I tried a lot to make him feel batter but he started getting irritated by every single thing so i thought to give him time to compose himself. I thought he will overcome from this guilt but I was w-wrong, hyung"

At this point Yoongi's voice starts cracking " we started taking care of business, Namjoon hyung wants to told you about the situation so we discuss things and decided to tell you face to face but to our bad luck,

Jungkook heard everything.

He made it clear that if we wants to continue working with him, we can't tell you anything because he didn't wants to get sympathy and appeared as a weak leader for his mambers.

Still we tried again and again but all in vain, at last we give up because no matter how much we convence him, he's adamant. There's another reason to not to tell you that maybe you will hate him for hurting Taehyung and he couldn't gather courage to face you.

No matter, how cruel he was before, now he's losing his sanity, hyung. Please help him, before we lost him in this darkness of guilt. "Yoongi pleaded

There's a thik silence until Jin decided to break it " where's Kook, Yoon? I wanna talk to him right now "he demanded, feeling utter guilty to not to thinking about another side of the matter and judge the younger. Even he was at fault, he deserves to give an explanation.

"Yes, hyung , I'm going to his room. I hope he didn't fall asleep. Please wait a minute" Yoongi said, already turning towards the younger's room with a small smile plastered on his face.

Within seconds, he was infront of Jungkook's room. He slowly opened the door only to find it empty. He frowned "where's he?" He thought and turned to check the attached bathroom but it was empty too.

"What happened Yoongi? Where's he?" Jin enquired, leaving his own room, ready to leave the house.

Yoongi get tensed not because Jungkook will be in danger but because he's not in his senses. He's a mafia boss no one dared to touch him but Earlier, when Yoongi came to his room younger was devastated so when he left, without getting noticed.

He leaves the room in hurry, moving towards his own room. He picked his phone and car keys "hyung, I'm going to find him, please tell Namjoon to trace his location, if possible and share with me "without waiting for reply Yoongi cut the call and leaves to find his boss aka friend.

Meanwhile, when Jungkook went to the river side, he felt cold air touching his skin. He shivers at the sensation but decided to stay longer. He sits on the ground, feeling soft touch of grass.
He was sitting there for almost 2 hours but there's no sign, he's going back.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realise a figure approach him and stands right beside him.

"What are you doing here" after listening that honey coated voice, he thought that he's hallucinating so he didn't look at the side and keep his head down.

"So now you are ignoring me?I thought you wanna talk to me" hint of the disappointment in that deep voice, catches his attention and he looks up only to see the person he was craving for. His breaths got stuck in his throat.

Teahyung