Part 16

Despite the entire hotel being chaotic, Jungkook's heart went numb.Seeing him again today after two years, it was as if he was frozen in place.

People's hungry eyes were trying to catch his attention but Jungkook's eyes were not moving away from his face.

Same face, same silky hair scattered all around,the same brown eyes, big eyelashes touching the cheeks, button nose, little plump lips, perfect chubby cheeks.

But something was missing that only Jungkook could see was the true smile on his face.

He was smiling for the world, but his eyes did not have that sparkle which two years ago used to give peace to the mafia king even in times of restlessness.

When Yoongi saw Taehyung, his mouth remained open because no one knew that he was the heir of the Kims. Namjoon's condition was also similar.

But both of them realized that it was time for them to take care of the younger who appeared to be a ruthless and heartless monster to the world but the truth is that he is just a broken man repenting for his mistakes.

Little did he know it wasn't his fault. Entirely.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Taehyung, I hope we can have a good business relationship in the future.Thanks for party Jack..... Please enjoy " Taehyung said and excused himself.

He talked to some of his business partners and Jack also introduced him to some important people who have good experience in the business world.

The evening's pageantry was young, but the young CEO was feeling suffocated.

When he decided to leave the party, for the first time he looked around the party and when he looked, it was as if fate had again come to that place where he leaves it to years ago.

Why are you looking so weak? Jungkookie? He thought and For a moment his eyes were filled with those unspoken emotions which he had suppressed within himself for the last two years.

He gave a assuring smile to Yoongi and Namjoon, which they return with the same enthusiasm.

Again his eyes stuck on the male who god knows, what he has been thinking since their eyes meet for a few moments.

But he controlled himself and said something to Soobin and after saying goodbye to Jack, he came out of the party hall.

As soon as Taehyung left, Younger's aura changed again.
Jungkook's breathing suddenly felt like a burden and before he could registered his surroundings, Yoongi and Namjoon were already dragging him towards the car.

"Hyung, I want to be alone for some time. You gays go and attend the party, I'll be at home soon" Jungkook said hopping into the car before both of them could protest, he was already leaving the place.

They sigh and Yoongi said, "Now we have to do something,  can't see him in this condition anymore."

But Namjoon did not answer, it seemed as if his mind was already working on all the possibilities.Man!He doesn't have  148 iq just for nothing.

Since the party was already about to end, both the mafia decided to leave and called their car.

Within a few minutes that royal looking car had arrived.Both of them sat in the car and drove away.

Both of them were unaware that someone was listening to them with lots of emotions in his eyes.

                    °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In the forest away from the city, when even a bird doesn't make a single noise, the mafia king drives his car at full speed and lies in the dark of night.

He stopped the car on a cliff. After a moment or two he came out of the car and closed the car door with a loud sound.

Aagghhhhhh" he screams to the top of his lungs. He felt unbearable pain in his chest.

He tightly held his shirt above his heart and fell on his knees.His strength was leaving him every moment.

No one knows how long he sat there.
But a pair of eyes were watching him from a distance.

You will have to pay the price for all my pain. I'm not a weak person anymore.

Hey lovelies, it's me, again. Sorry for late update guys and a big
Thanku for patience and understanding.

Please vote and comment 🥺 what you think about this mysterious person ? Who he is?

Do you wanna have some Taekook fluffy stuff in the next chapter or angst one ..... let me know.

Love you all ❣️❣️❣️