The Truth: Pt 1

I gasped as I was thrown to the ground in a cell

I gasped as I was thrown to the ground in a cell. The Child stood on the bench and made a growling sound. The next thing I news the troopers were being thrown around. Grogu threw them into each other then into the wall. He collapsed, breathing heavily.

Moff Gideon walked towards us. I glared at him and got up, standing in front of the Child.

"You've gotten very good with that. But it makes you oh-so sleepy." He mocked the Child before turning to me.

"Have you ever seen one of these?" He ignited a black light saber. "From years past?"

My gaze hardened as the Child reached out.

"Oh, uh-uh-uh. You're not ready to play with such things." He retracted the saber. "Liable to put an eye out with one of these. Looks like you could use a nice, long sleep."

Suddenly one of the troopers shot a stun at the Child. Knocking him unconscious.

"Put it in shackles."

"No you stay away from him!" I growled.

One of the troopers grabbed me, pulling me away from the Child. I struggled in his grip, hot tears running down my face.

"When we come out of hyperspace, send an encrypted message to Dr. Pershing. Let him know we have got our donor. And let Len know, we have his daughter."

"Yes, sir."

——————————————•—————————————
AN: Dung dun duuuuuhhh!
Wc: 227
Thanks for reading!