The Pendent

The Crest was silent as we moved through hyperspace

The Crest was silent as we moved through hyperspace. It would take a few hours to get to Tython, as it was in a whole different system.

Mando was in the cockpit, the Child- Grogu, was asleep in his hammock, and I was sitting on a crate in the hold, thinking. My hands fidget with the Mudhorn pendent on my necklace. The pendent that showed I was apart of Mando's clan.

But would I even be apart of his Clan anymore? Once the Jedi took us away, would that mean I'd never see him again?

I slipped the pendent off my necklace and held it in my hand. The Beskar was still shiny and looked brand new. My fingers traced over the smooth groves in the design.

I could remember when the Armorer gave this to me. I could still hear her words. "A clan of Three."

I couldn't keep this.

I wouldn't be apart of Mando's clan anymore.

And it would only remind me of him.

Like Ahsoka said, attachment lead to fear and anger.

I set the Mudhorn pendent in Mando's cubby. A tear dropped down my face onto the Beskar. I glanced up at Grogu, still asleep and smiled slightly. At lest I wasn't losing everything.

I felt the ship drop out of hyperspace. I gently grabbed Grogu and climbed into the cockpit.

This was it.

Everything was about to change.

——————————————•—————————————
AN: I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. 3 more episodes to go!
Wc:231
Thank you for reading!
K out!