𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 ◗

Easy promotions had ended with a bang - 9 wins from a different range of music shows. However, that wasn't the best part - Chaewon and Yunjin had been dating for a while and it had gone under all of the members' noses even Sakura who was the most analytically aware of them all. That was all going to change though as Yunjin made a rather interesting proposal one day.

"Hey, Pupu?"

Chaewon smiled. "Everything OK, Yunjinie?"

"I've been thinking about it and... why don't we tell the other members about our relationship? Kazuha and Sakura happily told us about theirs and, I don't know, keeping this secret from them makes me feel bad. Especially to Zuha. She helped me so much."

Chaewon furrowed her eyebrows and sighed. "Zuha did help a lot. She talked to me as well. But you know what I'm like, Jinie."

"It's only the members. We don't have to tell anyone else. We're gonna be living with them for practically the rest of our career. Keeping this secret would be really heavy."

Chaewon looked down at her feet. Yunjin was partially, OK, very right. If they kept this secret for the rest of their career, they wouldn't be able to express themselves as a couple like Sakura and Kazuha did.

For example, sometimes whenever Chaewon would venture into the Petalz's dorm, she'd see Sakura back-hugging Kazuha as she did the dishes or Kazuha and Sakura cuddled up on Sakura's bed, watching their favourite YouTubers. Chaewon did slightly ache for a relationship like that even if she was a tiny bit anti-DA.

She looked up at Yunjin and smiled softly. "OK. We'll tell them."

__

Yunjin had successfully gathered everybody in the living room of Eunchae, Yunjin and Chaewon's dorm at the expense of Eunchae's endless nagging and Sakura's constant questioning. However, Kazuha was simply just sitting there, smiling smugly.

"Why're we here right now? Chaewon? Yunjin?" Sakura questioned for the third time in a row and Eunchae groaned.

"I was texting Kyujin ah on Bubble and now she probably thinks I ghosted her."

"She's not gonna think that, Manchae. Just listen. Me and Chaewon have something to tell you-"

"You've been together since the plane ride back home?" Kazuha queried rhetorically, not expecting an answer as Chaewon and Yunjin's shocked faces were enough for her.

"How did you know?"

Kazuha placed a hand on her chin and put on her imaginary detective hat with her other hand. "Well, I first noticed how Chaewon unnie chuckled every single time Yunjin said something. Yunjin's never funny."

"Hey!"

"And then, I saw the way Chaewon laid her head on Yunjin's shoulder for about an hour. Chaewon unnie hates that lovey-dovey stuff."

"Also the same reason I hate your rap part in Anti-fragile."

It was Kazuha's turn to exclaim in horror. "That's so mean, unnie! Anyway, those two examples were just minor giveaways. The real thing that made me believe 99% you two were together is the way Chaewon said 'I love you'."

"You heard that!" Chaewon shrieked in terror, blush creeping up her cheeks rapidly.

"Well, when you shout on a plane, pretty much everyone can hear you."

"OK, Sherlock Holmes," Yunjin said sarcastically and Kazuha squealed.

"I told you, Kkura! My money?"

Sakura sighed and passed Kazuha a wad of cash. "You won the bet, Zuha. You're lucky I love you."

Eunchae groaned in disgust. "So now I live with two couples? Just don't get lovey-dovey in front of me, OK?"

Chaewon and Yunjin chuckled. "We won't."

"