𝗫𝗩𝗜

Yunjin shook her hands recurrently whilst jumping up and down as if she was on a trampoline. She wished she was. Because this was it. Lesserafim's US debut, the performance that could make or break them. Yunjin stopped jumping and sighed. She missed Chaewon. A lot. The performance definitely wouldn't be complete without her but they could still do it. Yunjin could still do it even if there was a place in her heart dedicated to Chaewon that was currently empty.

"Yunjin! We're up, come on!" Sakura yelled and Yunjin immediately ran out of the dressing rooms.

This is for you, Pupu, she thought to herself.

𓅦

"Pepe! You're not planning to use the TV right?" Chaewon burst into the living room, startling Minju.

"No, why?" Minju asked, but she already knew what Chaewon was currently leaping around about.

"Lesserafim are on NBC! Shift over!" Chaewon seized the remote from the coffee table and quickly went onto the channel NBC was filmed on.

Minju scoffed faintly but fixed her eyes on the TV all the same. When there was a close-up on Yunjin, she scoffed once again, frowning exceedingly.

Chaewon, on the other hand, was absolutely in awe. She was glad the members could still work without her and deliver such an amazing performance. Chaewon could immediately tell their mics were on too. She chuckled but stopped as, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Minju frowning. Chaewon rolled her eyes and slapped the younger girl.

"Ow! What was that for, Chae?" Minju screeched and Chaewon paused the TV.

"For frowning. Look at them, they literally have this unusual aura that makes you immediately smile." Chaewon raised an eyebrow and her eyes suddenly widened. "This isn't about Yunjin, is it? Oh, God, Minju, we're not a thing."

Minju laughed at the way Chaewon had advertised her own groups, as if she were a delusional Fearnot. Chaewon pulled a face and slapped Minju again.

"What's so funny? If you can laugh like this, surely, you can put a smile on your face whilst my group is performing. Let's continue."

And with that, Chaewon unpaused the TV and Minju was coerced to smile. If she was being honest, Lesserafim was a great group. Obviously, it would've been even greater if she had joined but that wasn't the point. The point was that, even if Yunjin drove her crazy at times, she still thought her and her team were incredible (especially Chaewon).

𓅦

"Guys, that was amazing! Our US debut!" Sakura yelled in excitement and hugged Kazuha immediately.

Eunchae and Yunjin exchanged knowing glances that, luckily, neither of the Japanese girls saw.

"Chaewon would be so proud," Eunchae betted, smiling her famous potato smile.

Yunjin whooped at the mention of Chaewon's name. "Let's call Pupu!"

"Hey, hey, Yun, relax. We'll call her at the hotel," Kazuha piped up, still holding onto Sakura firmly, as if she could fly away any minute and never come back.

"We'll never get back at the hotel if you two keep that up." Eunchae gestured at Kazuha's arms that were wrapped around Sakura's waist.

They two quickly let go of each other and blushed profusely. Eunchae and Yunjin exchanged more knowing glances.

"They're totally official," Eunchae whispered, as they walked out of the backstage area and into the dressing room, and Yunjin chuckled. "Totally."

𓅦

Yunjin ran into her and Kazuha's hotel room and seized her phone faster than Usain Bolt's record for running 200m in 19.19s. Kazuha was close behind and snatched the phone from her.

"Nu-uh. It's time for a chat."

Yunjin groaned but regained her neutral demeanor when Kazuha mentioned a chat.

"Could this possibly have anything to do with... Sakura?" Yunjin sat coolly, resting her head on her fist.

"You could say that. It's technically about our relationship." Blush rose to Kazuha's cheeks and Yunjin squealed.

She had never seen Kazuha so smitten in love before and she was loving every second of it.

"Spill all of it. From the first time you gained feelings to that day out in the streets of NYC. All the details, Zuha. I'm giving you an hour. Speak."

𓅦

"Damn," was all Yunjin could say when Kazuha was finished with her rant about the Flame Rises tour, the time she had first gotten feelings for Sakura.

"That's quite an unusual way to describe such romance. Kkura and I's love story could literally be made into a film and put onto Disney. Damn is not the right description for it." Kazuha's sighed passionately and placed both her hands on her chest.

"Not really. Disney is like, my next door neighbor is holding up pieces of cardboard with scribbles all over it through the window and that's how we communicate until we finally talk in real life and I fall crazy in love," Yunjin corrected righteously, earning a tedious groan from Kazuha.

"That's not Disney, that's basically just Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me M/V," Kazuha argued, rolling her eyes.

"Can't blame me for being a Swiftie."

"I can and I will."

Yunjin scoffed. "That's not the point. So, you and Sakura are actually official. No jokes, no games?"

Kazuha nodded. "I thought I was pretty clear on that."

"Not very, Zuha. Anyway, can I call Pupu now?" Yunjin exclaimed, jumping up and down in her seat.

"You're attached to her like an umbilical cord, Yun. But, no. Not without me!"

Yunjin grinned widely, grabbed her phone and dialled Chaewon's number. The older girl picked up immediately.

"Hi, Zuha, Yunjinie!" Chaewon's voice yelled.

"Hi, Pupu! You won't believe it!" Yunjin yelled back, causing Kazuha to scoff.

"I'll tell her, Yun. Me and Kkura are a thing. A real thing, Chaewon unnie," Kazuha said hesitantly, anticipating Chaewon's reaction.

"That's great but you both won't get distracted and you'll be able to hide it well from Fearnots? Is that a promise?" Chaewon's leader tone had switched on and Kazuha gulped.

"Of course, unnie. I won't let you down."

Chaewon chuckled on the other side of the phone. "I know that, Zuha. Because you guys ate that NBC performance up!"

The two girls burst out laughing at Chaewon's sudden use of GenZ slang that Yunjin had taught her.

However, that laughter was soon interrupted by a familiar voice Yunjin did not want to hear.

"Pupu, can you help me with these pots. They're so heavy!" Minju yelled from what seemed like the kitchen and Chaewon giggled.

"Hey, you two, call me tomorrow, alright? And make sure Kkura and Manchae say hi too. Byee!"

Yunjin rolled her eyes and threw her phone onto her bed in irritation.

Pupu, seriously, Minju? Can't think of anything original? Yunjin thought to herself and clenched her fists

Kazuha saw this and sighed. "We can call her tomorrow, Yun. Don't get angry over something as small as this after such a good day. Let's go eat, OK?"

Yunjin simply nodded before following Kazuha out of the door, cursing Kim Minju mercilessly in her head.