𝗫𝗜𝗩

Yunjin lay asleep in bed before she was rudely awoken by a loud, rustling sound from the other room. She looked over at Kazuha to see her sleeping peacefully, unbothered by the sudden racket. Yunjin rolled her eyes, climbed out of bed and went into the other room quietly. As soon as she went in, she could see Sakura fiddling with a bouquet of flowers.

"I just wanted to say, I like you. Everything about you. From your long, luscious locks to your amazing dance skills. You never fail to amaze me. So, please, accept these," Sakura recited, reading from a piece of paper, as she revealed the bouquet of flowers from behind her back.

Yunjin's eyes widened and just as she was about to make an escape and tiptoe away, she fell against the door and ended up on the floor. Sakura looked down at her and Yunjin could see how red she was.

"Kkura unnie, that was so heartfelt!" Yunjin exclaimed, jumping up to her feet and being immediately shushed by Sakura.

"What the hell, Yunjin? What are you doing here?" Sakura asked, her eyes so wide they looked as if they were going to pop right out of their sockets.

"I heard some rustling in the other room so obviously I went to investigate. Who are the flowers for?" Yunjin wriggled her eyebrows and Sakura scoffed.

So much for getting Yunjin and Eunchae out of my way, she said to herself before sighing.

"I met this New Yorker guy at the movies when I was going to the bathroom. We hit it off really well and I'm going to confess tomorrow!" Sakura lied easily, fighting off a smug smile after seeing Yunjin's crestfallen face.

"Already? Shouldn't you wait? I mean being an idol and dating a New Yorker. It's a weird pair if you think about it," Yunjin suggested, currently thinking about Kazuha crying her eyes out when she heard of the news.

"You're literally from New York. Also, love can't wait for anyone. Now, go, I have to practise some more." And with that, Yunjin was pushed out of Sakura and Eunchae's room.

Sakura took a deep breath as she heard Yunjin's footsteps become fainter and fainter as she walked down the hallway and into her room. Her acting seemed pretty believable, right? Yunjin looked as if a bus had fallen on top of her, though, which made Sakura think for a bit. A few seconds later, she facepalmed and screamed internally. Yunjin was obviously going to tell Kazuha about the New Yorker guy and everything would be ruined. Sakura groaned before storming out of the room and into Yunjin and Kazuha's.

She shook Yunjin vigorously and the younger girl whined. "What?"

"Don't tell Zuha," was all Sakura commanded.

Yunjin sat up straight, cocking an eyebrow. "About what?"

"You know about the New Yorker guy," Sakura whispered, cautious of the ballerina that was laying quite motionlessly in the other bed.

"Why not? She's apart of the group. In fact, I was going to tell Eunchae too," Yunjin insisted.

Sakura glared at her. "Well, don't. Don't tell any of them. If you do, oh Huh Yunjin, you'll have seen your last day on Earth."

"Night, you mean!" Yunjin shouted as the girl walked out of the room hastily.

However, there was no need for Yunjin to tell Kazuha or Eunchae because buried underneath the covers was Kazuha, tears streaming down her cheeks. She had listened and heard the whole entire conversation. Sakura was in love with someone else.

𓅦

"Hurry, hurry, hurry, Yunjin, " Eunchae yelled, jumping on the girl's bed as she lay asleep.

Last night had been a hectic one, causing Yunjin to get barely any sleep. She opened her eyes to see Eunchae assaulting her life support (her bed, just to clarify) and Kazuha, standing there, arms folded, her RBF on. Yunjin smiled sheepishly before rushing out of bed and getting ready in the speed of light.

When she exited her and Kazuha's hotel room and went into Crownz's for breakfast, Sakura had ordered, she could feel the exact same tension she had felt on the plane. Being the person she was, Yunjin immediately initiated a conversation to try and ease this.

"We're gonna crush it on NBC," she commented, whilst biting into a piece of toast.

"Finally, she says something worth listening to." Eunchae laughed at her own joke but Kazuha didn't budge and Sakura was occupied with eyeing the girl in front of her up and down.

"What's the matter, Zuha?" Sakura asked, after a few moments of profound staring, looking at the girl with her large, doe eyes.

Kazuha shrugged her shoulders and finished the last of her meal. "I'm going to the toilet before we leave."

As soon as Kazuha went, Eunchae groaned. "What's going on with you two now?"

Sakura grimaced. "I wouldn't know. Maybe Huh Yunjin would like to explain - before she dies."

"I didn't tell her! It's not like I had time to anyways. I woke up late," Yunjin screamed in her defense.

Eunchae blinked in confusion. "Tell her what?"

And from there, Sakura recited the entire story, from Yunjin spying on her to the made-up New Yorker guy. During this recition, Yunjin was rocking about nervously, keeping a lookout for Kazuha. She could appear anywhere at any moment if they weren't careful.

When Sakura finally finished, Eunchae's mouth was open wider than five double decker buses stacked on top of each other. "So, you were going to confess to Kazuha but you didn't want Yunjin to know so you said that you met a guy here and you wanted to confess to him instead?"

Sakura nodded and Eunchae rubbed her temple vigorously. "Old people are so confusing."

"Especially the secretive ones," Kazuha piped up from behind, her RBF stronger than before.

Yunjin chuckled anxiously. "Zuha, you're done. Let's go then! Come on!"

𓅦

"Where exactly are we going, Huh Yunjin?" Kazuha asked coldly, after having been dragged for ten minutes through the streets of New York.

"Away from Sakura. I need to talk to you about her."

Kazuha covered her ears with her hands. "I don't want to hear or talk about her ever again."

Yunjin pulled her hands down to her sides and stared at Kazuha intensely. "Why? Because she likes someone else? Are you jealous?" Yunjin questioned, her eyes softening and a grin slowly appearing across her face.

"N-no! In fact, I couldn't care less. I'm just mad she kept it a secret. Do you think Eunchae knew too?"

"Definitely not. Our Manchae is clueless when it comes to 'adult' drama as she calls it," Yunjin stated.

Just as Kazuha was about to reason with this, a deafening scream could be heard from afar.

"Jennifer!" Sakura screeched, running at the pair like Sonic the Hedgehog, Eunchae close behind.

She stopped abruptly, almost crashing into Kazuha, and tidied her skirt. Sakura glared at Yunjin before looking over at Kazuha. "She didn't say anything, right?"

"About you lying? Or you liking a New Yorker? Which one, Kkura unnie? Which one?" Kazuha questioned, anger evident in her voice.

"God, I can't with this anymore." Sakura grabbed Kazuha's hands and caressed them gently. "It's you, Zuha. You're the one I love."

A/N
Bro, Sakura finally confessed 💀😭. Anyways, I feel like this story is more Petalz heavy than Purinz heavy but I swear I'll tone it down after the next chapter (or will I)? Lowkey kinda hard to make Purinz connect especially since they're in different CONTINENTS. But I'll try for you guys.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!