𝗜𝗜𝗜

"How do I look on a scale of 1 to 10, Kkura?" Yunjin twirled around and sent her air kisses.

"Was going to say 7/10 but you lost 5 points because of the air kisses," Sakura teased, smirking at Yunjin's downcasted face.

"Wait, why was it a 7 in the first place?" The girl asked innocently.

"Your face ruined the outfit," Sakura implied, causing Yunjin to smack her on the arm.

The day had finally come to shoot the MV. It had been postponed a few times due to paperwork and discussions with Overwatch's creator but now they were finally raring to go. What was even better was that, the day after the MV was released, Lesserafim would be going on a music show for the first time in a while. The girls were hyped and it clearly showed.

Yunjin and Sakura had been finished with styling ages ago and were currently waiting for the others. Sakura hoped one of them came, and fast, as she was losing brain cells just talking to Yunjin.

As if on command, Kazuha pirouetted into the room and stopped in front of HotCoolz. "Hey, why aren't you guys more excited? We're finally going to be working again!"

Sakura chuckled at Zuha's enthusiasm. "I'd be elated too right now, Zuha, if I wasn't stuck with this idiot for half an hour before you came."

"Kkura, why are you being so mean to me today?" Yunjin fake-cried and Sakura put on an 'are you kidding me' face.

Kazuha leaned over to Sakura's ear and whispered: "I can see what you mean now. I would've disintegrated if I was stuck with Jennifer for more than five minutes."

The pair both chuckled and Yunjin pouted. I know what you are, Miyawaki Sakura and Nakamura Kazuha, she thought to herself.

"Okay, we have all five members out now! Let's commence with the shooting of Perfect Night!" The director suddenly shouted, as Chaewon and Eunchae walked in, startling not only the girls but some of the staff as well.

__

"I'm so glad that didn't take too long!" Chaewon exclaimed, still wary of her puffy eyes appearing behind the thick layer of concelear she had dabbed on.

"I know right? Personally, I'm excited to see Sombra in the MV, right Kkura?" Eunchae squealed, grabbing Sakura's arm in joy.

Sakura chuckled whilst Chaewon sighed. The pair had been obsessed with Sombra after they had discovered her character when they had been playing Overwatch 2, earlier in the morning.

"Is an Overwatch character really that exciting to you guys?" Chaewon queried, fatigue taking over her body.

"You wouldn't understand, Chaewon unnie - you spend all your time getting angry and eating," Eunchae dissed, receiving a glare from the girl.

"Come here, Hong Eunchae!" The leader's yell echoed throughout the HYBE building as she started running after the mischievous maknae.

"So happy it's not me this time." Sakura placed a hand on her chest, remembering the trauma she had been through.

__

Yunjin and Kazuha walked at a leisurely pace towards their dorms. Yunjin couldn't help but think about Zuha and Kkura's strong bond, when they were filming, and wondered if it was because they were both Japanese or it something much more greater than that. She ached to ask Kazuha which wasn't a surprise as she was Yunjin, a girl who got carried away easily when curious. In the end, Yunjin prayed silently to herself before tapping Kazuha on the shoulder.

"Zuha?" Yunjin gulped, hoping that she wouldn't get karate-kicked after she said what she wanted to say.

"Yes?" Kazuha responded shortly, as they crossed the road.

"You and Kkura seem close - what do you usually talk about when it's just you and her?" Yunjin questioned, suddenly not fearing for her life after Kazuha gave her a soft look.

"We don't really talk-"

"Oh, Zuhaa, I see you!" The girl exclaimed precipitously, shaking the girl potently.

Guess all that opera singing paid off, but not in a good way, Kazuha thought.

"Not like that, Huh Yunjin," Kazuha eventually muttered, covering her face with her luscious, brown hair.

"Then like what?"

Kazuha reached out to smack the girl's arm but hesitated as she realised they were in public.

"W-what about you and Chaewon then, huh?" Kazuha stuttered, trying to change the subject.

"Ah, Zuha, what would there be to me and Chaewon? Besides, you've talked to me enough about that - let's continue to talk about Sakura!"

Arm-in-arm, Yunjin and Kazuha walked up the stairs to the dorms with Yunjin screeching on and on about Kazuha and Sakura's relationship.

The girl sighed. Yes, it was true she liked Sakura. A lot. Her adoration and love for her had arose during their Flame Rises Tour when Sakura had endured the will to laugh after Chaewon's viral 'dododok' mistake. Perhaps, having a crush on the older girl just for that was a little dramatic to others but it did it for Kazuha and that was all that mattered.

"What kind of children would you have? Short, tall, skinny?" Yunjin shouted, unaware that Sakura had entered the building and was staring at them judgmentally.

"I don't think we're in the appropriate situation to have children, Yunjin. Not like anyone would like to have any with you," Sakura dissed, before nudging past the pair and walking inside Petalz's dorm.

Blush collected on Kazuha and Yunjin's cheeks but for different reasons that you could probably guess. Kazuha said her farewell to Yunjin before skipping into her dorm and shutting the door.

"Not gonna lie, that was kinda-" Yunjin started before slapping herself and walking into her own dorm, head hung in shame.

__

"Chaewon unnie, hurry, hurry, the MV's out!" Eunchae beckoned, dragging the girl over to sit down.

"Already? Source Music does not play around." Chaewon held her breath as she felt a sneeze coming her way.

Hiding her cold had not been very easy. She had decided to not consume any cold water, meaning she couldn't send Eunchae or Yunjin to get her some as they'd obviously grow suspicious if she asked for hot water instead. However, she was glad that they would be arriving at their first music show in five months. Despite the struggle being hard, the result was ever so rewarding.

There was a knock at the door of their dorm, snapping Chaewon out of her thoughts and making her stand up to answer the door. Surprisingly, Kazuha walked past her and into their kitchen, with four large jugs in each of her hands. Sakura was not far behind.

"What the hell do you guys have those for?" Yunjin asked, as she walked out of her room.

"Sakura broke the tap in our kitchen so we're over here!" Kazuha announced, making Yunjin groan.

"Again, unnie? How strong are you?" Yunjin wondered, seizing the opportunity to squeeze the girl's biceps.

Sakura slapped her hand away and gave her a light glare which was enough to get Yunjin hiding behind Chaewon.

"Hey, Kkura! Come help me with the jugs!" Kazuha shouted from the kitchen and Sakura sighed.

"One second!" she yelled back before sitting down next to Eunchae whose eyes were glued to the laptop in front of her. "What are you watching-? Ya, Eunchae! We can't watch our MV now!"

"Ah, this maknae. I'll deal with her, Sakura. Go and help Zuha." Chaewon threw Eunchae a glare before snatching the laptop away.