𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜

"LA is so cold!" Kazuha exclaimed, wrapped in a warm blanket.

As Kazuha had clarified, they were in LA, where they'd be shooting the Easy M/V. Once that was done, they'd be on the next flight to Korea. Where Yunjin would finally confess. She hoped that she'd get a few moments alone with Chaewon but there were very slim chances of that as the older girl seemed to still be avoiding her. Annoyance was slowly growing in Yunjin - what did she even do to make Chaewon so bordered off? Yunjin had come to two conclusions: Chaewon had gone insane or Kazuha had told Chaewon about Yunjin's crush on her and felt super awkward afterwards.

Yunjin had bets on the second one.

However, she didn't have time to bet or to think about her love life as the group choreography scene was about to commence.

"Tell me about it. Anyway, come on, Zuha," Yunjin responded before dragging the girl over to their positions.

The girls forgot all about the cold as they sauntered down the aisle and turned around one by one like dominoes. Then, they danced (their speciality). Every now and then, Yunjin stole glances at Chaewon and, due to her peripheral vision, Chaewon would sometimes catch her staring, resulting in Yunjin looking away in embarrassement.

Once they'd finished all of the group choreo scenes, it was onto the duos: Yunjin & Eunchae and Kazuha & Sakura. Kazuha and Sakura were obviously thrilled to be working together and so were Eunchae and Yunjin. It was their first time filming a scene together in a music video and they loved it.

During their scene, Yunjin caught Chaewon staring at the pair from behind the camera, an unfamiliar glint of jealousy in her eyes. Yunjin pushed this aside though and focused on perfecting the shoot. Her efforts paid off. The director congratulated them and showered Eunchae and Yunjin with comments, only making the glint in Chaewon's eyes brighter and fiercer. Finally, the girl walked off, not wanting to watch Yunjin and Eunchae's endless coddling (that's how Yunjin would imagine Chaewon describing it).

"Yunjin unnie, I've realised something," Eunchae suddenly perked up, once the director had laid off and they were getting changed.

"What?" Yunjin asked, completely clueless of what Eunchae was going to say.

"You and Chaewon unnie. You guys haven't talked in a while. No, you guys don't even act like decent human beings around each other anymore. Care to explain what's going on?"

Yunjin's whole body tensed. How was a 17 year old a better psychologist than some of the other paid and trained psychologists out there? Then again, it was pretty obvious how distant Yunjin and Chaewon had grown in only the course of 2 days. Anybody could've guessed.

"I wish I could explain, Manchae, but I don't know either. She just suddenly started avoiding me. It's weird."

Eunchae put on her thinking face and Yunjin internally facepalmed. Eunchae had many ideas and the majority of them were concerning. She didn't want to know what the maknae had planned now.

"Just talk to her."

Yunjin scoffed. "I would if she didn't run away every time she saw me. It's as if I'm some feral dog."

"I'd say there's no difference."

Yunjin hit Eunchae hard on the arm and the maknae released a painful wince.

"Jeez, I was joking. But, seriously, you need to talk to her. Just like, abduct her or something - I do that to Kkura unnie whenever she ignores me on purpose. Works a charm." Eunchae smiled innocently and Yunjin jutted her bottom lip.

"OK? Thanks, Manchae."

"No problem!"

__

To carry out Eunchae's idea, Yunjin had to be stealthy. She'd hid behind the camera man during Chaewon's solo scene and once the girl was done, Yunjin would drag her away and confront her.

Perfect, right?

Yunjin took her place behind the camera man, trying to be ever so cautious. She watched Chaewon's solo scene and, soon enough, felt her body temperature rise significantly. Chaewon was amazing at her job. She knew exactly how to pose in front of the camera and what to do with her face and hands - Yunjin was speechless by the time Chaewon had finished even though Yunjin was supposed to be angry at her.

Chaewon climbed out of the bath tub she had been filming in, with the assistance of the staff beside her, and walked behind the scenes. Yunjin narrowed her eyes.

Ready.

Set.

Go!

Yunjin seized Chaewon's arm and dragged her to the bathrooms, ignoring Chaewon's squeals of protest. Once Yunjin was sure they were alone, she cracked.

"It's been two days and you haven't talked to me once. Chaewon, I want an explanation! I'm sick of this - what did I even do? Just tell me and I'll fix it. I can't bear you ignoring me anymore."

Chaewon bit her lip and looked down at her feet. "Nothing. It's fine, Yunjin. Can I go now?"

"It's not though, is it? Tell me what's going on, Pupu. Please."

Yunjin looked at Chaewon with those longing puppy eyes she struggled to resist and the older girl sighed. If she was being honest, it was about time she come clean. Chaewon didn't like keeping secrets, especially from those who were closest to her. She grabbed Yunjin's hands and caressed them softly.

"The truth is, Yunjin, I like you. A lot. When you told me you used to like Kazuha, I thought avoiding you would get rid of any feelings I had for you. That didn't work, if you couldn't tell." Chaewon smiled but her smile faltered as Yunjin removed her hands from Chaewon's grasp.

"I thought you liked Minju? The kiss in the dorms pretty much said everything. And don't even deny it! You may have pretended you were angry with her but I'm sure you weren't."

Yunjin slapped a hand over her mouth, her eyes wide in astonishment. Meanwhile, Chaewon was simply confused.

"How did you know me and Minju kissed?" Chaewon asked, smiling faintly.

"I may or may not have planted cameras in the dorms when Minju was staying with you? Look, in my defense, I was just making sure you guys didn't wreck the dorms up!" Yunjin shouted, her voice getting higher by the second.

Chaewon's smile turned into a smirk and she guffawed. "Are you sure about that? Just say you like me back and you got jealous."

Yunjin's face reddened. "I was not jealous. I was righteous."

Chaewon put a hand around her ear. "I'm waiting..."

"Fine! Kim Chaewon, I like you too."

A/N
FINALLY, THEY CONFESSED. The amount of lies, secrets and discoveries Purinz went through just to get to this stage is crazyy 💀. Also, quick question, I don't remember if I've already included Yunjin confessing about the cameras in the dorm, so, if she has just tell me and I'll change it LOL.