𝗫𝗫𝗜

Yunjin squinted her eyes as she had woken up to the sun practically trying to blind her.

"Who the hell opened the curtains?" Yunjin questioned, drowsiness evident in her voice.

"As soon as I woke up and saw this, I thought the whole world should see it. In summary, I was the one who opened the curtains."

Yunjin had finally got her eyes to wake up and the first thing she saw (apart from the vivid sunlight) was Kazuha, hand on her hip, grinning mischievously.

"What do you mean 'saw this'?" Yunjin replied, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"You and Chaewon? Hello?"

Yunjin blinked and looked over to the side, where she saw Chaewon sleeping peacefully despite all the commotion going on. Blush immediately crept up Yunjin's neck and made its way towards her cheeks. She stood up abruptly and walked over to Kazuha.

"She was sleeping on the sofa, Zuha. I was just being nice, like I usually am, and letting her sleep in my bed." Yunjin smiled sheepishly and Kazuha scoffed.

"Are you really nice? Or did you guys make amends last night and possibly-"

Yunjin waved a hand in Kazuha's face. "I'm going to stop you right there. You're moving too quickly! I don't even like her like that."

Kazuha obviously didn't buy it as she narrowed her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows. "You usually deny any romantic connections with Chaewon with more certainty and firmness. Huh Yunjin, are you lying to me?"

"It doesn't even matter. Just don't tell Kkura. Or Eunchae," Yunjin begged.

"I tell Kkura everything and Eunchae told me yesterday that if anything crazy goes on, I should tell her. She's tired of being 'left out' of our adult drama, Yun. Sorry."

"You don't have tell Kkura this. And this isn't crazy! It's me simply being hospitable towards my fellow friend, Chaewon."

"Friend, you say? What I saw makes it hard to believe you're just 'friends'."

"Well, believe it. I-"

Yunjin was about to start ranting on about how she sometimes even cuddles with Eunchae, when she's having nightmares in the dorm, so it can't possibly be romantic but Sakura interrupted her as she walked into their room.

"Kkura!" Kazuha exclaimed and ran over to hug the girl.

Yunjin almost felt like vomiting. She had never seen Kazuha so lovesick before, and Yunjin thought she loved it, but it turned out she didn't.

"How are you, Zuha? Did you sleep well?" Sakura asked, kissing Kazuha on the forehead.

Yunjin grimaced.

"Very well. But, waking up was even better because-"

Yunjin clapped a hand over Kazuha's mouth. "Because I bought her dried mangos!"

"Oh, so did I! This must be your lucky morning, Zuha. Now, come eat, you two. And wake up Chaewon, Yunjin."

Sakura walked out of the door with Kazuha right behind her as if she was a piece of Velcro stuck onto Sakura's back.

Yunjin sighed and ambled over to Chaewon's side of the bed. "I don't wanna wake sleeping Pupu up. She's adorable."

Despite this, she still shook Chaewon harder than a swaying palm tree in the middle of a sandstorm. The older girl woke up and rubbed her eyes vigorously, a habit she usually did when she was waking up or trying to get to sleep.

"Why did you have to wake me up, Yunjin? It's only 10am," Chaewon complaint, yet she rose to her feet immediately.

"Is that kimchi pancakes?" Chaewon questioned, turning to face Yunjin, as she sniffed the air aggressively.

"You'll never know unless you come see for yourself."

That sentence was enough to get Chaewon running out of her bedroom and into the kitchen.

"It is!" she yelled from afar and Yunjin simply chuckled and made her way to the kitchen.

__

Whilst everyone was digging into the kimchi pancakes Sakura had made, Kazuha was smiling unbearably and Yunjin knew what she was going to do.

She kicked Kazuha underneath the table and the girl winced quietly yet a smile was still plastered on her face. Eunchae looked up and narrowed her eyes suspiciously but didn't say anything and Yunjin turned red.

She kicked Kazuha once again, harder this time, and the younger girl dropped her chopsticks on the table and pressed her lips together, shooting death glares at Yunjin.

Sakura was the first to (finally) notice the two's shenanigans. "Zuha, you OK?"

"Apart from the fact Yunjin won't let me eat in peace, yes."

Chaewon and Eunchae looked up now, interested in what was going on.

"What's she doing this time?" Eunchae asked, raising an eyebrow at Yunjin.

Yunjin kicked Kazuha underneath the table again and shook her head slowly, as if to say with her head: 'Don't tell them'.

"She's... looking at me oddly just because I saw something this morning and she doesn't want me to say anything." Kazuha sent Yunjin a smug smile and Yunjin groaned.

"Zuha's just joking about. She probably didn't get enough sleep." Yunjin grinned and the others looked at her as if she was an escaped convict.

"You two are so weird, especially you Jennifer," Eunchae perked up before going back to minding her own business.

"Yunjinie, are you sure you were the one who didn't get enough sleep?" Chaewon questioned, staring at her, eyes widened.

"No, I'm certain Yunjin had the best sleep of her life, next to you, Chaewon unnie," Kazuha prompted.

Chaewon didn't look surprised at Kazuha's superfluous comment and Yunjin was instantly relieved. Chaewon could perhaps clear up the situation and it wouldn't look as if something else had happened.

"Yunjin's bed is so strangely comfy. The hotel definitely loves you the most, Jinie," Chaewon eventually commented before going back to eating her pancakes.

Yunjin internally facepalmed. Even though she loved Chaewon, she was no help at times.

Kazuha chuckled. "Yeah, sometimes I wonder how she keeps it so maintained..."

Kazuha shot Yunjin a 'Your bed was literally the equivalent of a bird's nest when I jumped on it the other day' look and Yunjin sighed.

She was screwed.

It was definitely obvious to Kazuha that Yunjin liked Chaewon now and Yunjin knew Kazuha was going to have a chat with her about it later. But, thankfully, Kazuha had decided to drop the topic (for now) and they had started talking about what they were going to do in Korea.

Yunjin had told them she was going to sleep, and they had all laughed, but that was not what she was going to do.

She was going to finally confess to Chaewon.