𝗫𝗜

It had been a few hours after the unexpected call with Minju and Yunjin was staring uneasily at the phone. The others were busy playing Overwatch and occasionally screaming: "Zuha, over here!" or "Healer, where are you!" After a few more heated rounds, Sakura took off her headphones and rolled her eyes at Yunjin.

"Get up," she said abruptly, making Yunjin jump slightly.

"I don't want to. Do you think we could call Chaewon now?" Yunjin asked, reaching out for the phone.

Kazuha slapped her hand and Eunchae seized the phone. "You're too persistent, Yun."

"Persistent? It's been six whole hours. Can I just call now!" Yunjin protested and Eunchae sighed.

"Actually, it's been only three hours and we're going to the gym in the hotel. We need to get our bodies moving after playing that addictive game. Stand up and join us."

Yunjin groaned and crawled after the three girls who had walked out of the door. A few people's heads turned as they saw Yunjin on the floor behind Sakura, Kazuha and Eunchae. Sakura eventually noticed this and kicked Yunjin in the shin.

"Stand the hell up. You're so embarrassing." She hauled Yunjin up, not giving her a chance to complain about the pain Sakura had inflicted onto her shin.

Once they got to the gym, Yunjin immediately fell onto the floor again and crawled over to Kazuha.

"Zuha, which machine do you reckon requires the least physical activity and strength?" she asked, looking up at the girl like a lost puppy.

Kazuha frowned at this comment but began to smile as she thought of a funny idea. "The treadmill. All you do is stand on it and walk. 15% is my go-to."

Sakura and Eunchae overheard this and smirked before beginning to play along. "She's so right. Come on, Yunjin."

The three led her over to an unused treadmill and helped her on to it carefully.

"You're going to have to stand up for this one, Yunjin," Sakura instructed and Yunjin rolled her eyes.

"I know how a treadmill works, Kkura," she snapped before saying, "15%, right?"

Eunchae sniggered quietly before shutting up when Kazuha nudged her. "That's right, Yun. Brace yourself."

Yunjin furrowed her eyebrows. "Why should I brace-"

Sakura shushed her and, just as they were about to turn the treadmill on, a duck-lipped girl with pink hair ran over and pulled Yunjin off of the treadmill just before Sakura turned it on.

"Are you crazy? What are you, a body builder?" The girl screeched.

The four girls couldn't even say anything and were standing there, mouths wide open. The duck-lipped girl looked over at them.

"Don't you know 15% is practically death for a newbie like her?" The girl pointed over at Yunjin who was sprawled on the floor.

"Who said she was a newbie?" Eunchae responsed, looking over at Yunjin briefly.

"By the looks of her, I do. Plus Chaewon told me so," The girl replied, placing a hand on her hip.

"Wait, you know Chaewon unnie?" Yunjin asked, immediately rising at the mention of her name.

"Of course, she told me all about you guys. I didn't need to be reminded of Sakura," The duck-lipped woman said and, after a few moments of silence, Sakura rushed into her arms.

"Yena? It's been so long!" Sakura exclaimed, looking up at the girl. "And your hair! It's beautiful!"

"Thank you, Sakura unnie. How did your Perfect Night promotions go?" Yena asked, placing a hand on Sakura's shoulder.

That question alone was enough to start a 15 minute convo between the two, about why they were in NYC and when Yena was going to make another comeback, whilst Eunchae and Yunjin stared in confusion and Kazuha rolled her eyes in jealousy.

"Are you guys done now?" Kazuha perked up and the pair's heads turned to face the girl.

"Oh, sorry. It's just been such a long time," Sakura apologised, smiling widely. Kazuha couldn't stay envious for any longer after seeing Sakura's famous grin.

"OK, let's go back to our rooms then," Kazuha pleaded, pouting at the older girl.

"Alright," Sakura responded before turning back to Yena, "It was nice to see you again, Duck."

Yena chuckled before gasping. "Oh, and before I forget, Chaewon told me to ask you when you guys were going to call her again. I just called her a few hours ago and she was complaining about it."

Yunjin blinked monotonously. "So, Minju lied? Because we tried to call a few hours ago and Minju said Chaewon was still asleep."

Yena shrugged. "Well, go and call her now. She might be waiting."

They all ran off without even letting Yena say her goodbyes. The duck-lipped girl just laughed before continuing to work at the weights.

𓅦

Yunjin darted into the hotel room and jumped at the phone, that had been placed on the cabinet by Eunchae. She successfully grabbed it before typing in the passcode, going to the Phone app and dialling Chaewon's number. Kazuha, Sakura and Eunchae showed up after a few rings and, on the final ring, Chaewon picked up.

"About time," Chaewon said sarcastically.

Yunjin's heart skipped a beat. She didn't know why but something about hearing Chaewon's voice made her day.

"Hi, Pupu!" Yunjin exclaimed and Eunchae hit her.

"So obnoxiously loud. Chaewon, you're so lucky you're not here. Yunjin's voice literally echoed through the hallways last night."

Chaewon laughed at this. "I'm not surprised. Have you never thought of sellotaping her mouth shut?"

Sakura gasped. "That's an amazing idea, Chaewon ah."

They all erupted into laughter but eventually quietened down.

"So, how's New York?" Chaewon questioned rivetedly.

"Not as good as Korea," Eunchae replied, almost instantly, side-eyeing Yunjin.

"Don't say that!" Yunjin shouted.

"They have Chipotle here, Eunchae. Something Korea will never have," Kazuha stated, earning a pat on the back from Yunjin.

Chaewon smiled. "I'm glad someone's enjoying it. Seriously, guys, don't think about me. Just have fun - especially you Huh Yunjin, go to bed-"

Before Chaewon could finish her sentence, the call disconnected and Yunjin felt like punching something. Or, particularly, someone.

"I know this is Minju's doing. She just hates us talking to Chaewon. She's psychotic," Yunjin instantly assumed and Sakura calmed her down.

"We don't know that, Yunjin. Maybe the power went out, for real."

Kazuha sighed. "We'll try again tomorrow. But for the meanwhile, actually go to bed, Yunjin."

But Yunjin couldn't, because all she could think about was Minju and Chaewon and their close relationship. She didn't know why, but she was scared. Scared she would lose Chaewon forever.

A/N
Updating tomorrow as well guys! Sorry for the not-as-frequent posts! Going to try even harder now. Also, I'm thinking to post chapters on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and maybe a weekday. Let me know what you think!

P. S. working on a few chapters of my new Ryeji story!