𝗩

Lesserafim were back at their dorms and had immediately felt drowsy. The majority of them had gone to sleep but Chaewon stayed awake, thinking about what Sakura had told her earlier in the morning.

"If that cold gets any worse, please speak to our manager. I don't want you to miss any of our promotions."

Chaewon was also thinking about the way Kazuha had walked off coldly, when she told the pair they had to leave. Was she angry at something? Or someone? Whatever it was, she knew she had to find out - Kazuha never got angry, if anything she only got disappointed and that was rare to see.

The leader wriggled in her bed. After their music show performance, her muscles and, overall, body had been aching. She had thought it was because of how hard she had went whilst dancing but now she wasn't so sure.

Slowly, she stumbled out of bed and tiptoed quietly to the bathroom. The door was slightly ajar, which peeved Chaewon off because she had made an agreement with Yunjin and Eunchae that they would always shut the bathroom door, when they had first gotten their dorm.

"God, these people," Chaewon muttered before pushing open the door to reveal Yunjin applying a charcoal mask to her face.

Chaewon jumped and clutched her chest in shock, meanwhile, Yunjin wasn't fazed in the slightest bit. That was new to Chaewon.

"Oh, hey Pupu!" Yunjin exclaimed, turning around to show Chaewon her mask. "You like?"

The girl hummed. "Why are you awake?"

"Because it's not my bed time yet." Yunjin was prepared to laugh but managed to stifle it after seeing Chaewon's 'IDGAF' face.

"Why are you so mad, Pupu?"

"Don't call me Pupu." Chaewon grabbed the door handle. "Call me when you're done - and be quick."

Chaewon was about to exit the bathroom but Yunjin stopped her, grabbing her hand. "What is the matter with you tonight?"

"Nothing. Just a headache and some muscle aches."

Yunjin sent Chaewon a concerned look. "And earlier, it was-"

"My habit!" Chaewon suddenly exclaimed. "My habit that you don't have to worry about, Yunjinie."

"Please Chaewon, do you think I bought that? You're sick and you need to tell our manager or I will." Yunjin raised an eyebrow.

"What the hell? I'm fine!" Chaewon screeched before rubbing her eyes and coughing into the crook of her elbow.

"You don't seem fine to me," Yunjin said in response to the dry cough Chaewon had just let out.

"Well, I am. I just need to sleep on it." Chaewon glared at the taller girl before storming out of the bathroom and out of their shared dorm.

"Hope you get better, Pupu, and I'm sorry," Yunjin whispered to herself.

__

Kazuha and Sakura were playing board games in their dorm, as they had woken up in the middle of the night in boredom, before they heard an urgent knock at the door. Sakura stood up to answer the door and standing there was Chaewon, a seething expression on her face.

"What's wrong, Wonie?" Sakura asked.

Kazuha's face immediately creased with jealousy. After what happened at the music show, she had been attached to Sakura like a third leg. Because of this, Kazuha stood up and walked over to the door.

"Hi, Chaewon! You good?" Kazuha exclaimed, trying to overcoat her jealousy with joy.

"Me and Yunjin got in a fight so I'm staying here. Don't mind me and continue your board games or whatever." Chaewon waved her hands at the board games before walking into the dorm.