𝗩𝗜𝗜

A/N
OK, so I realised Le sserafim's manager is a male when I was watching their Perfect Night (Studio Choom) BTS. Let's just pretend that their female manager in this story is the equivalent of their male manager IRL, just a different gender. LOL. Also, I just published a chapter of my new book! Go check it out if you want to! Name: ferris wheel | a winrina story

__

"I'm going to miss you so much, Pupu!" Yunjin whined, hugging the girl whole-heartedly.

"Yunjin, do you want the flu? If not, I suggest you get off me," Chaewon sassed, smiling at Yunjin. "Just have fun in NYC. And don't think about me. I'll have a special guest, right?"

The day had come for the girls to leave for NYC. It had come faster than Yunjin had expected and she was not ready to leave Chaewon behind. She knew that Chaewon's special guest would keep her company but she wished it was her who was keeping Chaewon company, not the IZ*ONE member that was due to visit in a few hours.

"Huh Yunjin! It's time to leave. Wrap it up in there!" Sakura screeched from the door of Yunjin's dorm.

Yunjin rolled her eyes at the girl's commanding tone to her voice before facing Chaewon. "Don't miss me too much!"

"You don't have to worry about that, Yunjinie. Now go!" Chaewon beckoned, as Yunjin slowly backed out of the door.

She sighed before walking out at normal speed and shutting the door behind her. Yunjin placed her hand on the door. This wasn't a crush, she told herself. She had just gotten so used to being around Chaewon and travelling with the girl that leaving her now felt like leaving a baby on the side of the road and running off.

"Sakura told me to come get you, since-" Kazuha started as she strolled into the dorm.

Yunjin turned around instantly, covering the door with her hands. "Zuha, what the hell?"

"I should be asking you that. Why were you hugging the door? The attachment issues are real," Kazuha said before laughing.

Yunjin furrowed her eyebrows. "Attachment issues, my feet. Let's just go to your dear Sakura."

Kazuha was about to walk off before freezing in her track. "D-dear Sakura? Who said I liked Sakura! I mean I-"

"Can you guys hurry up?" Sakura commanded coldly, at the door, and ambled off.

"You messed up big time, bro," Yunjin teased before being attacked by a flying pillow, courtesy of Kazuha.

__

The four girls and their manager boarded the private plane that had been arranged for them. As expected, Sakura rushed to sit next to Eunchae which made Kazuha feel miserable. Yunjin told the ballerina to cheer up as she got to sit next to the Huh Yunjin, but that only made the frown on her face extend.

Eunchae, on the other hand, was blind to whatever drama was going on between the two Japanese girls and only noticed Yunjin's crazy obsession with Chaewon.

"Have you noticed yet?" Eunchae said to Sakura, who feigned surprise.

"Noticed what? The fact that Yunjin is going crazy over Chaewon or the fact that Kazuha seems to not like me." Sakura whispered the last part to Eunchae and the younger girl's eyes widened.

"Why would Zuha not like you? We're all great friends. And your face is so funny, it's hard not to like you!" Eunchae exclaimed, causing Sakura to chuckle.

"Thanks, Manchae. It's just something I overheard in the dorms..."

"Oh, I understand now. It's that type of like." Eunchae wriggled her eyebrows. "Ignoring her isn't key. You have to talk to her in NYC. Or else you'll both regret it when me and Yunjin have to suffer the consequences on stage."

Sakura shot Eunchae a confused look. "On stage? What?"

"You've been an idol for 12 years now. Shouldn't you know that off-camera drama can affect stage performances? You've got a lot to learn, Kkura," Eunchae concluded, putting her earphones in and looking at the window.

Sakura stared so intensely, into the seat in front of her, that she could've melted it with her gaze. She was mortified that a 17 year old girl, who was usually a jokester, could give such mind-blowing advice, that almost made Sakura insecure for how much she knew.

"What the hell?" Sakura screeched, earning the attention of everyone around her.

"You OK, Kkura?" Yunjin asked and the girl simply just nodded.

"Bathe in my knowledge, Miyawaki Sakura," Eunchae whispered in her ear before laughing.

__

Boredom was all that Chaewon was feeling. She was waiting for the special guest to come and she was partially hoping, she had to admit, that Sakura, Yunjin, Kazuha and Eunchae would just burst in and scream her name. However, that was not the case. Chaewon heard the door open and hid underneath the cover immediately, thinking that someone had broken in.

That possibility was instantly forgotten as she heard a soft voice, beckoning her to wake up. "Chaewon. Kim Chaewon, I know you're awake."

"Minju?" Chaewon said, pulling the blanket down.

"That's me." Minju smiled that same old smile that Chaewon knew and loved.

"Oh, I missed you so much!" Chaewon leapt at the girl before realising she still had the flu. "Sorry."

"Don't apologise, unnie. I'm just glad to be here. How are you?" Minju asked, cupping Chaewon's cheeks in her hands.

"Amazing, now that you're here." Chaewon smiled. "How's acting going?"

"Great, actually! My latest acting job, The Forbidden Marriage, was a success. Most of the viewers loved it!" Minju removed her hands from Chaewon's face.

"So did I!" Chaewon exclaimed. "Your acting is amazing, Pepe."

Minju burst into laughter. "You still remember that silly nickname?"

"How could I forget? Your frog impression remains iconic till this day." Chaewon smiled fondly at Minju, remembering all of their IZ*ONE memories together.

She also remembered the short period of time she actually had a crush on Minju. I mean who wouldn't? Minju was everything: beautiful, sweet, talented. She could go on a rampage of everything that Minju was but the younger girl started to say something that peaked her interest.

"Unnie, this doesn't really apply anymore but I feel like getting this off my chest," Minju started.

"You liked me?" Chaewon guessed, causing Minju's eyes to widen.

"Was I that obvious?" Minju chuckled, grabbing Chaewon's hand.

"Probably, because I started feeling it too," Chaewon replied, breaking eye contact with the younger girl.

Minju smiled at Chaewon before standing up. "Wanna film a dance challenge after you sleep a bit? If you feel better, obviously."

"Thought you'd never ask."

Minju left the room and Chaewon fell asleep, snoring as if nobody could see or hear her. But, someone could. On the other side of the security cameras, placed in the corners of the walls, was a hurting Yunjin. The thing was, she didn't know why she was hurting.