𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜

"You installed security cameras in the dorms?" Kazuha asked in bewilderement.

They were 7 hours into their flight and Kazuha had only just now discovered that Yunjin had a psychotic side to her.

"That's creepy!"

Yunjin sighed. She wish she could make Kazuha understand why she had installed cameras in the first place. Yunjin had done it to make sure Chaewon was safe at all times, even when Minju left. She wasn't a psycho or a creep, like Kazuha had said.

"No, it's not. You'd do the same for Sakura," Yunjin whispered whilst looking at Sakura.

"No, I would not! I would leave her to rot in the dorms," Kazuha said, matter-of-factly.

"Now you say that, but would you? If Sakura was burning hot with a fever, tears streaming down her face and a headache killing her mood. Think about it, Zuha." Yunjin laughed as she got a glimpse of Kazuha's thinking face.

"I guess I wouldn't," Kazuha replied shortly before slapping Yunjin. "You're so annoying."

"At your service, Zuha."

"Have you guys seen Kkura?" Eunchae asked, suddenly appearing in front of the two girls.

"You've lost her already?" Yunjin clapped back whilst chuckling.

"It's an eye for an eye, not a question for a question, Jennifer. Zuha, have you seen Sakura?"

"I think I saw her go into the bathroom," Kazuha paused. "1 hour ago."

"Go check on her. I'm so worried." Eunchae placed a hand on her chest and Kazuha felt sympathy for the girl.

However, Yunjin saw what Eunchae was trying to do and happily complied. "Yeah, you should go check on her. Come on."

Yunjin and Eunchae winked at each other before leading Kazuha over to the bathroom, opening the door and throwing her in. Without hesitation, they locked the door again, ignoring the screams of beseechingness to open the door.

"Never thought you'd be helpful, Huh." Eunchae smirked as she looked at Yunjin's offended face.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? And how long are we leaving them in there?" Yunjin double-queried, making Eunchae rub her temple in annoyance.

"You'll never stop asking questions, will you? I wish Chaewon was here to shut you up!"

Yunjin laughed as the two went back to their seats. Eunchae had installed a camera in the bathroom, just so that they could monitor whatever was going on and sit back and relax. Talk about following in the footsteps of Yunjin.

__

Kazuha fell into the warmth of a familiar someone's arms. Sakura. She immediately straightened herself up and looked away.

"Kazuha? Did Eunchae push you in here?" Sakura questioned.

"Yes. And Yunjin," Kazuha added on, laughing sheepishly.

"Well, might as well make yourself comfortable."

"In a bathroom that weirdly has a camera installed in it?"

Sakura gazed up and glared at the camera, muttering, "Eunchae, Eunchae," under her breath. She attempted to pull the camera out from the corner of the wall but failed terribly. Kazuha watched this, wondering how someone with killer biceps struggled to disable a camera that Eunchae had put up herself.

"Just leave the camera. We're not going to do anything you'd expect us to do, Eunchae," Kazuha said firmly, speaking to the camera. "In fact-"

"Are you just going to speak to the camera the entire time we're in here?" Sakura interrupted, cocking an eyebrow.