𝗫

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, one - Sakura, a little harder on that part!" their dance coach instructed, repeating the same numbers over and over again.

The girls were currently practicing for their NBC performance and they were excited. Despite all the drama, they were ready to start dancing and get to work.

"OK, let's take five. You're all working really hard!" their dance coach told them before walking off to their manager and making conversation.

Yunjin glanced at Kazuha and the younger girl nodded. It was time for her to talk it out with Sakura. She slowly approached the girl who was still trying to perfect that one part. That was the thing about her - she never gave up.

Kazuha smiled. "It's coming along great, Sakura," she complimented shyly.

Sakura gazed up at the girl and put on a jaded smile. "Thanks."

There was an uneasy silence between the two before Sakura broke it. "I'm guessing you came here to talk?"

Kazuha nodded hastily as she bit her lip. "Did you mean what you said in the airplane?"

"No. Seriously, no. I was just angry after what I heard in the dorms about you not liking me. I was confused at first, since we're amazing friends and roommates, then I just got frustrated. I'm sorry, Zuha," Sakura explained, maintaining eye contact with Kazuha.

"Oh," was all Kazuha could say as what Sakura had just said was running through her mind.

Since we're amazing friends.

Kazuha smiled wanly at Sakura. "It's all fine, Kkura. I shouldn't have said that."

"Anyway, there's something I want to tell you, Zuha," Sakura started, fidgeting with her fingers.

"OK, guys, let's get back on track!" their dance coach yelled, beckoning them back into their positions.

Kazuha feigned astonishment. "Oh, I'm sorry, Kkura. It's going to have to wait for later. Come on."

Sakura looked down at the ground before following Kazuha over to their coach.

__

"How are you, Chaewon? Is Minju taking good care of you?" Chaewon's manager asked, anxiety evident in her voice.

Chaewon giggled at this. "Unnie, I'm doing good. The cold is clearing but the cough is still... coughing."

"Oh, that's amazing. You know I was thinking, how about you and the other girls have a chat over the phone after their dance rehearsal. They haven't heard your voice in ages and they all miss you, especially Yunjin," her manager suggested.

Chaewon raised an eyebrow. "Yunjin misses me?"

Don't miss me too much, my feet, Chaewon thought, whilst smiling.

"A lot. Whenever I wake up in the middle of the night to check on the girls, I just see Yunjin sitting on the end of the bed, staring into space. It's crazy."

"In the middle of the night? Unnie, next time tell her to go to sleep. Why is she staying up late over me?"

"Sometimes, when you're away from the person you're closest with, you feel an array of emotions, Chaewon. That must be how Yunjin's feeling considering how close you guys are. So, how about that call then?"

Chaewon put on her thinking face. "Of course, I want to talk to them all."

As Chaewon and her manager continued talking, Minju was watching from behind the slightly ajar door. She was worried. What if Yunjin were to steal Chaewon from her? She couldn't let that happen.

__

"Bye, bye, Chaewon!" Lesserafim's manager exclaimed as the dance rehearsal came to an end.

"Chaewon?" Yunjin asked, running over to their manager. "Unnie! You should have let me talk to her!"

"Yunjin, deep breaths. I've arranged for you all to talk to her after she gets some sleep."

Yunjin took a deep breath and smiled. "OK, unnie. Thank you," she said gratefully, before packing away her stuff.

Eunchae skipped over to Yunjin and whispered in her ear. "Whipped."

Yunjin's heart skipped a beat. Again with that word. First Kazuha, now Eunchae. She wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly had a recurring dream about it every night. Yunjin sighed, remembering Minju and Chaewon in the kitchen. She had tried to play it cool at the time but it had been secretly stuck in her head all day. Just as she was about to think of the moment in the kitchen again, someone shook her powerfully and quite aggressively.

"Why has everyone been zoning out these past few days?" Eunchae questioned before slapping Yunjin on the head and running off, not allowing her to retaliate.

Usually, Yunjin would run after her but, now, she just dragged her feet along the dance studio floor and walked out.

__

"OK, who wants to hold the phone?" Lesserafim's manager asked, currently holding the phone in her own hands.

Kazuha, Eunchae and Sakura's hands shot up as if they were children in nursery, begging to be the first to show off their possessions for show and tell.

They were at their hotel room now and were debating on who would hold the phone during their call with Chaewon. It seemed like it wasn't that big of a deal but, deep down, it was.

"I have long arms and I don't block the camera with my head. Cough, cough, Eunchae," Kazuha claimed, laughing after seeing Eunchae's irked face.

"Well, I don't hit others with my long arms, unlike you, Zuha," the maknae counterattacked.

"I don't do either of those things," Sakura bragged, reaching out for the phone as if it was guaranteed that their manager would pass it to her.

Instead, she ignored all three of the begging children and placed the phone in Yunjin's hands. Yunjin grinned and stuck her tongue out at the three pouting girls.

"She wasn't even begging, unnie!" Eunchae protested.

"Well, she wasn't trying to destroy my eardrums either," their manager replied before heading over to the door. "I'm going to go do some work in my room. Just call me if you need anything."

All of them nodded as their manager left the room. As soon as she was out of sight, Eunchae leapt for the phone but, unfortunately, missed.

"You're actually so childish. I've got the phone so now I'm in charge." Yunjin smiled smugly.

"She's acting as if she's holding seven Grammy Awards," Sakura whispered to Kazuha, who flinched at the sudden feeling of the older girl's hot breath.

"Just dial the number. Gosh." Eunchae rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

Yunjin ignored the sassy comment and dialled in Chaewon's number. Silence fell in the room as everyone waited to hear Chaewon's sweet angelic voice. However, once the phone had been answered, they heard an unfamiliar one. To Yunjin, though, it was pretty clear who had answered.

"Hi. Chaewon's still asleep. Call back later."

"I think she's slept enough!" Eunchae yelled into the phone and Sakura smacked her on the arm.

"Minju. Are you lying?" Yunjin suddenly perked up, trying to sound as sweet as possible.

"Can't you hear her snores in the background? I'm taking good care of her like I promised. I'd never hurt her," Minju stated.

Yunjin furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't like the way Minju had said that. It was as if she was implying that Yunjin couldn't take care of Chaewon properly. She was about to argue but Kazuha pressed the hang up button.

"Zuha-"

"Let's just call later. Chaewon will be awake then."