𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜

"Sesangege nan banjjokjjari seraphim, yeah."

Those were the last words said before the entire crew, the Fimmies and the director burst into cheers and praise. The Easy M/V Shoot was over which only meant one thing. They were going home. They were headed back to Korea.

The girls made their way into the corridors where they squealed in unison, all equally excited.

"That was amazing, guys! Now we just have to give it our all with promotions. That shouldn't be too hard, right?" Chaewon said and the four girls nodded in response.

"I can't wait to go home and stuff my mouth with crown bread. I haven't had it for ages!" Eunchae screeched, jumping up and down in the middle of the corridor.

"I can't wait for the plane ride back home," Yunjin said as she discreetly sent a wink in Chaewon's direction.

The two girls had agreed, earlier in the bathrooms, that they would clarify if they would be official on the plane ride home. The reason for this being Chaewon's never-ending worries. Even though the two shared the exact same feelings, she wasn't entirely sure about dating as she was still an idol. Not to mention the fact, they were both girls. If FEARNOTS or their haters found out about the romantic relationships in LESSERAFIM, they'd be toast.

"Can we go now? The crown bread in Korea is practically calling my name!"

Sakura got a hold of Eunchae's shoulders and tapped her softly. "Have some patience, Manchae. Our manager just needs to settle some things then we'll be at the hotel."

Chaewon sniggered and Eunchae sent her an accusatory stare. "What's so funny, unnie?"

"You."

Sakura narrowed her eyes. "Chaewon ah..."

Chaewon held her hands up, indicating she was innocent, and Sakura simply just tutted.

"Children."

__

Yunjin was busy stuffing her suitcase with all her belongings, thinking about Chaewon's anticipated choice. She couldn't help but think Chaewon would feel uncomfortable with the situation and postpone them becoming official. Chaewon was like that. Worried, caught up in her idol life and very cautious of the outcomes of her choices.

Yunjin sighed wearily as Kazuha walked in and sat, perched on the edge of Yunjin's temporary bed that had been slimmed down of its duvet and bedsheets.

"What? Thinking about Chaewon? I'm wondering when I should tell her. In Korea? Nah, I won't be able to last that long. I'll tell her once we board the flight."

Yunjin scoffed. It was unfortunate (note the sarcasm) that Kazuha didn't know about Chaewon's confession towards her. She smirked to herself as she folded her last shirt and placed it in her suitcase.

"Go ahead. She obviously won't believe you," Yunjin responded, still branding her smirk.

Kazuha cocked an eyebrow. "Hold up. Earlier on, you were so anxious I'd tell Chaewon unnie, but now... OMG, YOU'VE ALREADY TOLD HER, HAVEN'T YOU?"

"NO. Shut up, Zuha! I've just come to the conclusion that everything you say is a joke and nobody will believe you except your precious Sakura."

Kazuha gasped in offense and placed a hand on her chest. "Fine. Be like that. Kim Chaewon will know about your abiding crush on her in, approximately, 30 minutes!"

Kazuha rushed out the room, giggling like a maniac and Yunjin sucked her teeth in slight annoyance. That girl never seized to annoy her.

"Yunjin! Hurry up, we've gotta get going!" LESSERAFIM's manager called from the living room.

Yunjin forced a smile on her face and dragged her suitcase along the carpet. She was definitely looking forward to the plane ride ahead.

__

When the Fimmies boarded the plane, Yunjin immediately rushed over to sit down next to Chaewon. She had to seem as if she were anxious Kazuha was going to tell Chaewon about her crush on her so that Kazuha wouldn't get too suspicious.

"Yunjin ah."

Yunjin turned to face Chaewon who was smiling widely. "I've made my decision."

Yunjin smiled as well, trying to contain the sudden excitement building up inside her. She decided taking some time away from Chaewon briefly would calm her down and keep her from potentially squealing like a 15yr old girl.

"OK, lemme quickly use the bathroom," Yunjin said before slipping out of her seat and bolting to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, from her seat next to Sakura, Kazuha cocked an eyebrow, making sure Yunjin was out of sight before standing up and plopping herself down next to Chaewon.

"Hi, unnie," she greeted and Chaewon grinned.

"What's up, Zuha?"

"Well, I was going to wait for Yunjin to tell you this but I can't contain myself anymore. Yunjin has a crush on you."

"O-oh?"

Chaewon had no idea how to react. She already knew so but it was obvious Kazuha didn't. She smiled as she figured out a genius way to handle the situation.

"I don't like her like that. Sorry."

Kazuha grimaced, feeling immense sympathy for Yunnin and, just as she was about to make her way back to her seat, Yunjin appeared from the bathroom and walked down over to her own seat, giving Kazuha a peculiar glance.

"What are you- oh, damn."

"I'm so sorry, Yun. This is my first time seeing a ship sink," Kazuha whispered in Yunjin's ear before, finally, going back to her seat.

"What the hell did she say to you?" Yunjin questioned frantically.

"She said you liked me. Which I already knew but how come Zuha knew-"

"You know the day in that restaurant? When I left to 'go to the bathroom'," Yunjin elucidated and Chaewon nodded.

"Yeah, Zuha went to check on you. Why?"

"Well, I met Minju there. We amended things and I confessed to her about my crush on you. Kazuha was eavesdropping and heard everything."

Chaewon attempted to hold in her laughter but failed and guffawed. "Sorry. That's hilarious. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I don't know. That's not really important right now. What decision have you made?"

"Oh, yeah, that. So, uhm, I've decided-"

Yunjin's heart started racing uncontrollably as Chaewon entered an uncomfortable, suspenseful silence that, Yunjin would say, was practically making her go crazy. She put on a smile though, trying to think positive but that was impossible at the moment.

"- that I'd like to become official, Yunjin ah. I love you."

THE END

A/N
And that's it! Oh my God, this story has been an actual writing experience and journey. It's made me so many new friends, it's exposed me to so many new books and people and it's just made my writing tons more better. I wanna thank all of you that have read this book. Thank you so, so much for supporting me through out this incredible journey and I can't wait to write even more books.

I will be writing an epilogue, I just need to figure out what it'll be about. Love you all and thank you smm! ♡